Spoiler Talk

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Absolutely! Ooh, fabulous pictures! Question though: if this is 3.01, what on earth is shorn Zach doing back already? I thought he was going to have a bit of time out, with a possible replacement mooted, before he was sent back? Or does that all happen in the first ep? :?
word count: 51

sapphiresilt
Fan

Post by sapphiresilt »

Jack does look quite handsome...maybe the new haircut will grow on me after all! And I love that his picture ID still shows him the "old" way! And, yes, it's about time we saw Angela with her engagement ring. Thanks for the link, R!
word count: 46

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

ThyneAlone wrote:Absolutely! Ooh, fabulous pictures! Question though: if this is 3.01, what on earth is shorn Zach doing back already? I thought he was going to have a bit of time out, with a possible replacement mooted, before he was sent back? Or does that all happen in the first ep? :?
I'm trying to remember, since I tend to only read carefully the Jack and Angela sides. However, I think he does come back by the end of episode one.
word count: 83
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

At a guess, having referred back to said sides, I'd say Zach does come back (early, for some as yet undisclosed reason), but that there is some doubt as to whether he's going to stay. A bit ambiguous. But certainly Clark Edison's 'tryout' is in this ep.
word count: 50

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

begolden wrote:Well, we finally have some episodes photos from "Widow's Son in the Windshield" (hope I remembered the episode name correctly). The link is on the Bones Spoilers site at:

http://community.livejournal.com/bones_spoilers/

TJ looks incredibly handsome, and it looks like Michaela (as Angela) is wearing an engagement ring. It would be high time, I say!
That one pic of Angela, Jack, and Brennan (where Jack looks like he's "waving his hands in the air as though he just don't care... LOL) is awesome. Looks like Jack has been "revamped" for this season, and he's come back a bit hipper. I love that look on him now - the scruff and shorter hair. Also, love the sweater with the holes cut for his thumbs ... that's a great look on him.

And yes, it would appear that Angela is wearing the engagement ring still. So that's a good sign. I guess they're still engaged then, with the failed marriage attempt. I'm dreading this "Super Husband" though...
word count: 176
Dude, what you call being a conspiracy theorist I call being well informed - Dr. Jack Hodgins

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

sapphiresilt wrote:Jack does look quite handsome...maybe the new haircut will grow on me after all! And I love that his picture ID still shows him the "old" way! And, yes, it's about time we saw Angela with her engagement ring. Thanks for the link, R!
Hey, Ei! Nice to see you here. I'm still not a fan of Zack's do :( I'm still recovering from the loss of his floppy hair, so getting used to the shaved head might be harder for me to handle...
word count: 90
Dude, what you call being a conspiracy theorist I call being well informed - Dr. Jack Hodgins

sapphiresilt
Fan

Post by sapphiresilt »

Hey, Kimber! Nice to be here (finally!).

I don't like Zack's hair at all...I still miss the floppy hair from Season 1 and early Season 2. I just rewatched "Aliens in a Spaceship" last week on Sky TV, and I loved it when Zack's hair went all bouncy when he talked about how different minerals fluoresced at different levels. Military haircuts just don't bounce or flop! :cry:

As for Jack, I think I still prefer the curls...can't deny it. This may sound silly, but I'm also worried that Jack will look even shorter and younger next to Angela without the added hair height! Not that there's anything wrong with his being shorter, but still. Just an observation. Anyone else have this concern, or am I just being my usual Overprotective-of-Jack fanatic again? 8)
word count: 142

Y Ddraig Coch
Fan

Post by Y Ddraig Coch »

Good to see you again Ei.I always miss your pithy comments lol No you aren't being over protective or silly.I seem to be the only person who still yearns for the "old"look,so I am so pleased with you :lol: Even my sister says the new look is growing on her now.But I share your concerns about the height issue too.

The new photo on home page ain't bad though smile.
word count: 76

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

And good to see you again, Victoria, too! It's been so quiet over here and at tv.com, I was really missing you all. Especially as from tomorrow onwards I'll be unable to come and contribute as much myself (back to school at last, with things already looking hectic). Still I'll try to touch base as often as poss, I hope you are all prepared to give me blow by blow accounts of S3 eps when they start US showings, since my access to the airings will be erratic to say the least.

I hate Zach's hair! but am now reconciled to Jack's. I'm sure the curls will grow out again soon (I don't know whether you've observed, but I do think TJ's hair grows quite quickly). The height issue has never bothered me, but yes, he does look younger, so I hope he is planning to behave very mature and masterful!!
word count: 161

Y Ddraig Coch
Fan

Post by Y Ddraig Coch »

Now why did I just lose the post?I do hope this site isn't taking lessons from TV.com where that happens a lot.

Steph thanks for kind remark,and hope return to school went well;you mentioned it was looking hectic already.Also was pleased you enjoyed your visit to Llandudno,and the positive remarks about my fellow countrymen(and women of course). :lol:

Ooh mature and masterful I can go for that :roll: height isn't an issue for me,but our Angela can"tower" over Jack bless her.Yes I agree with you S.his curls are quick growing so maybe----

Have had a quick look at tv.com this morning no new messages.Everyone is back in work mode and busy with activities obviously.
word count: 127

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

Hey, Victoria! Yes, it appears that our TV.com thread has gone to yonder pages! I was meaning to rescue it last night, but didn't feel like searching. One of us will have to go and drag it out of the second/third page soon. I'm sure we'll have some things to discuss next week when us North Americans get our hands on the S2 DVDs...
word count: 69

sapphiresilt
Fan

Post by sapphiresilt »

Y Ddraig Coch wrote:Good to see you again Ei.I always miss your pithy comments lol No you aren't being over protective or silly.I seem to be the only person who still yearns for the "old"look,so I am so pleased with you :lol: Even my sister says the new look is growing on her now.But I share your concerns about the height issue too.

The new photo on home page ain't bad though smile.
Good to see you, too, Victoria. Thansks for letting us know about the J/A thread disappearing over at tv.com. Perhaps I'll go rescue it...not that I have anything new to say. Oh, except that there are new sides for 3.07...lots of good J/A moments. Enjoy!
word count: 132

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Is it my new monitor or what? I can read quotes without them being in some garish colour, and the decor no longer looks black! Great!

Right, nipping over for a gander at the new sides.
word count: 36

Y Ddraig Coch
Fan

Post by Y Ddraig Coch »

Thanks S.for checking out the sides-could you help out a pal,and give me the gist please?I am so benind with computer stuff I may never catch up-groan.If you are really busy just a nod will do.

Kimber sorry about that rude person seems she just had a bee in her bonnet.Hug anyway.
word count: 59

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

Y Ddraig Coch wrote:Kimber sorry about that rude person seems she just had a bee in her bonnet.Hug anyway.
Thanks, Victoria. Hugs are always appreciated! *hugs you back*
word count: 30

sapphiresilt
Fan

Post by sapphiresilt »

Hey, guys! Check out this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLqYkaR0Xso

You'll find five brief clips from 3.01, two of which include Jack and Angela.

I also want to say that today, of all days, I miss being home in the States. Sending my love and prayers to Americans everywhere, but particularly in New York, Washington, DC, and Pennsylvania....

~Ei
word count: 64

blue_eyes
Fan

Post by blue_eyes »

i saw these and must say TJ is looking mighty fine
word count: 11
"COCENTRATE ON WHAT CANNOT LIE. THE EVIDENCE" GIL GRISSOM

Y Ddraig Coch
Fan

Post by Y Ddraig Coch »

Ei-thanks for the clips they were great.

I understand how you were feeling yesterday,I sent loving messages to my US friends.One in NY was working on Wall St.that morning---Hug to you.
Victoria
word count: 37

sapphiresilt
Fan

Post by sapphiresilt »

Aw, thank you for the hug, Victoria...I needed it. I hope your friend is doing all right, although I'm sure those memories will never go away. Two of my brothers were down in that area, as well, and I know that it affects them even now, six years later.

And I'm glad that you liked the clips. I teared up at the last one...all three times I watched it! I don't know how this person got hold of those brief scenes, but I'm glad she did!! I'm really starting to get anxious for the season to begin again.
word count: 105

Y Ddraig Coch
Fan

Post by Y Ddraig Coch »

Ei you are very welcome.My friends in NY were very much affected.My friend's husband is a hospital based social worker/counsellor and was very involved with helping relatives with grief management.He wrote several very beautiful and moving poems which I was honoured he shared with me.They have a home in New Orleans and have been very affected by the aftermath of Katrina.

Hope your brothers are coping with their experiences and memories.I am sure you would have loved to be able to be home with your family,but perphaps we can be your virtual family instead.Smile.

Loved the clips have watched several times,also the interview with TJ and Michaela. It's wonderful how helpful we all are towards each other,with links etc.

Good Night All
word count: 134