Spoiler Talk

Lorenith
Fan

Re: Spoiler Talk

Post by Lorenith »

I feel like it's a huge stretch for Angela to get pregnant, I mean yeah probably wasn't on B/C at the time, but I dunno Hodgins seems like the sort of guy that would be very finicky about that sort of stuff. And it's not like you can just walk off after having sex like Angela did without getting a sticky mess everywhere if there wasn't some sort of protection. But maybe in TV world that doesn't matter. :P

Also if she is pregnant, from a real life standpoint I'd feel bad for the baby, cause all the exercise and stuff she's been getting into is really bad for a pregnancy. Of course, this is tv world...

Then again, I am extremely skeptical of how well a pregnancy at all would be handled/integrated on the show, and not particularly comfortable with B&B getting together intimately in the first place. I'm mainly hoping to be pleasantly surprised by how everything unfolds.

Is it possible maybe someone just ends up adopting a baby or something? I dunno I guess that is also a weird stretch...
word count: 193

ForensicMama
Fan

Post by ForensicMama »

Running in pregnancy isn't a bad thing if you already run regularly. (It's also OK if you're not at risk for miscarriage or preterm birth. It's not recommended in the later weeks, either...)
LOL at the sticky mess thing... That actually ran through my mind after Angela got up and walked off, too. XD
word count: 58
Blogger, Temptress, & Miss America All In One Compact Little Package
http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Lorenith
Fan

Post by Lorenith »

Either way I doubt the writers would be that nuanced about it, most people don't even know that things like changes in blood pressure and oxegenization are bad for a baby in development.

I wonder if the average person realizes that sticky mess thing...or maybe Angela is just so crazy and free spirited she doesn't care...? lol I dunno O.o
word count: 64

ForensicMama
Fan

Post by ForensicMama »

Hahhaha. Maybe she is that free-spirited that the sticky mess thing is just a feeling she likes...? LOL. :P Either way... yeah. Ew. I have an IUD. I'm well acquainted with the sticky mess thing. haha TMI.

~Mama
word count: 39

ForensicMama
Fan

Post by ForensicMama »

Finale Sides are out! "The End in the Beginning" airs Thursday May 14th. It looks like a fabulous episode!!!

~Mama
word count: 20

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I found some stills from "The End in the Beginning", I'm only posting one because its the only one I saw with TJ. :mrgreen:

word count: 24
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Lorenith
Fan

Post by Lorenith »

Has anyone else noticed that he always has his hands in his pockets?

Is that a Hodgins thing or a TJ thing?

lol
word count: 23

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Not that I claim to know for sure, but I believe it is a TJ thing. Same with the sloppy tie thing.
word count: 22
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Interesting that Michaela is mirroring the action, too - that is supposed to show a close affinity, when your body automatically patterns someone else's. Sorry Ange, I do not like that dress on you! And has TJ been shaving again? Anyone agree with me that there is a slight old-school private eye look about him? Sort of Columbo?

So this must be the bar that looks like a lab which may conceivably be a Booth hallucination. It certainly looks labbish (no, it's not a word) with its colour and glow. We wait with bated breath.
word count: 97
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Jude40
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by Jude40 »

Hi All

I believe that, in the finale, Booth and Brennan own a club called 'The Lab' so I'm guessing this is happening in Booth's mind as he recovers from the operation. I have to say though the actual content was not that important when I looked the photos 'cos TJ looks hot and I have to say David Boreanaz looks absolutely smokin' but I think its time I clocked back in and did some work now, more's the pity.

Catch you later

Jude
word count: 87

ForensicMama
Fan

Post by ForensicMama »

Oh some "End in the Beginning" talk! :D This makes me happy!

From what I've gathered, the finale is a "dream sequence" (as quoted by an extra), which occurs after Booth's surgery. I assume that it's a dream while Booth is in surgery, but very little is actually known about all of this--dream or hallucination? Whose dream?-- I say Booth or Brennan's dream before they have sex.

In the finale, I know that there's a dream sequence in which B&B are at least engaged and own a nightclub called The Lab which is actually on the exact same set as the Medico-Legal lab. There's a case/murder where everyone is suspect--including Zack (Eric Millegan) who is guest-starring. Caroline Julian, Max, Jared & Birimbau as well as a half-dozen squints (Daisy, Wendell, Vincent...) are also guest-starring. Booth has a scar/stitches above his left eye-brow (perhaps integrated into the dream b/c of the surgery). Brennan has a wedding ring on her left ring-finger. I also know that Cam is the police officer in the dream as she has a badge on her hip in one photo. I also know that John Francis Daley's band, Dayplayer, is playing two original songs under the stage name "Gormogon" in the finale--the songs will be released after the show airs. Also, Motley Crue is singing in The Lab "Doctor Feelgood" to over 300 extras who are rocking out. And apparently Tommy Lee knew nothing about continuity and kept taking off and putting on his shirt. Hodgins' character is supposed to be a "regular" of The Lab's bar, Angela is supposed to be a waitress/hostess, Cam a cop, B&B own the nightclub, Sweets has the band, Max is a regular... not sure what Zack's part is yet.

I also know that the circumstances surrounding how B&B get into bed are mysterious and unusual. It's supposed to have something to do with the baby scenario and the whole episode is supposed to end in a "cliffhangerish" way (according to Emily).

There we go. We're all caught up... unless I missed something! ;)
word count: 367

Lorenith
Fan

Post by Lorenith »

Sounds very interesting.

Poop on the cliffhangerish bit though. I know that's apparently a tv convention, but I hate it. (maybe as a result of me not getting to read/watch stuff till it's already done).
word count: 38

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Lurvv that you know this much, Sarah; this is what being a spoiler addict is all about! I only knew about half of that!

I quite like cliffhangers, but I hope it's not one of those where someone might die (obviously not Booth, since everyone is invested in him, and clearly not Brennan, as she is the point of the show) or leave (nasty visions of TJ disappearing..although, you know, a temporary departure might, if handled right and giving an occasional peek at how he's doing, throw a bit of light on his character and history).

Would I be correct in assuming no case as such? They'd never fit one in with all that to do, surely?
word count: 121

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

word count: 14

ForensicMama
Fan

Post by ForensicMama »

LOL Yeah I am definitely a spoiler addict!!! xD

I didn't notice any TJ in the sides... but I mostly skimmed. It was full of B&B, though!

Someone did ask Hart Hanson on his twitter a while back whether or not Angela would find out about the tattoo Hodgins earned in Cinderella in the Cardboard. He replied that those things don't just disappear, or something to that extent. I can't wait for that discovery!!! LOL! :)
word count: 79

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Yes, no Hodgins in those sides. There was a second link but I couldn't see it so I'm not sure if it was the same sides or not. I did skim over them as well but it was all Brennan and Booth, some Angela and Sweets.
word count: 48

Jude40
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by Jude40 »

Hi all

Ok before I start just wanna say that I'm gonna take most spoiler talk with a pinch of salt given recent history but it doesn't mean I can't enjoy it (and if I don't take it too seriously then I'm not gonna get frustrated either)!

Looking at the stuff coming out of Comic Con it seems like the B&B relationship is going to progress but the thing I'm really excited about is the fact that it seems like the Gravedigger trial is going to be in epi 5 or 6 and Brennan's letter may be in the evidence (I have so wanted to know what was in that letter ever since the epi) not getting my hopes up too much though. Equally as exciting is I'm thinking this has gotta be pretty Hodgins centric as well given his pivotal role in the Gravedigger storyline, so more TJ, gotta be good.

btw while I was watching Aliens for the umpteenth time yesterday a thought struck me that never has before. I'm assuming that there was not a great deal of time lapse between Brennan and Hodgins being kidnapped and the call to Booth. Given the fact the he/she (I say that 'cos I'm still not sure we've got the whole story with the Gravedigger) pretty much had their hands full with burying the car etc and that Hodgins was not an intended target in the first place it was pretty good going to figure out who he was and his connections in order to re-evaluate the ransom. Or was the intention to always set a ransom that wouldn't be met so that Brennan would end up out of the way and if that was the case then why not just kill her in the first place. I think too much sometimes and at the end of the day I don't really care 'cos it was just a fab epi.

Anyway like I said now intrigued by S5 but not taking anything at face value.

Catch you later

Jude x
word count: 356

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Though "Hero in the Hold" was -- generally speaking -- a fine episode, it was disappointing to me because I felt the approach of it missed many opportunities for emotional connections between characters. Because of that, I don't really relish the writers messing with the magnificence of the original Grave Digger episode once again.

However, if this trial gives TJ the opportunity to play a really fantastic scene in which he is required to provide gut-wrenching testimony or do something very exciting, then I am all for it. I guess we'll see what happens...
word count: 95

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

I agree with you both. The Gravedigger didn't feel properly tied up, and Hero In The Hold did have plot holes and lack of connection...but this sounds a great development TJ-wise and I look forward to it. I want to see what both the notes say!
word count: 49

queenofthelab
Fan

Post by queenofthelab »

word count: 13