TJ on MySpace

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Re: Tj's Blog over at Myspace

Post by ThyneAlone »

Sinkwriter72 wrote:I don't know if I'm being careful and therefore protecting myself wisely, or if I'm merely afraid. Not of offending others, but of opening up and sharing of myself, of being vulnerable and subject to others' thoughts, opinions, and judgments.
Both, I expect. I used to be a pretty open individual, but I can be very wary of people now. Afraid and cautious. That was why it was so extraordinary I felt at home with Rebecca instantly. The Net isn't always a fair reflection of the personality.

You may feel ready to share at some time in the distant future or perhaps in the near future with someone you trust. But I think your instinct to take time to pause is a reasonable one - it's what I'd do.

And I think TJ is remarkable for being able to do otherwise. Just generally remarkable in fact.
word count: 153
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

OK, sad face.
:cry: :( :?
TJ has said that he is going to be round mainly on Facebook from now on (why hasn't someone been over here to say there was a new MySpace blog up? Naughty people.). Shame. Cos I am not joining Facebook. Firstly, can't fit another site in timewise, but also, I'm just not into the whole social 'networking' side of things. My sister's a Facebook whore, totally addicted, and son no.1 spends quite a bit of time over there too. I am sorry that I won't be able to see TJ's page. MySpace I can at least view without being a member <<sigh>>

OK Facebooky people. It's now your job to come & tell us what's new with TJ. And if he is visiting there regularly, can you all please make sure to drop him a line and tell him this site will slowly atrophy if his people do not attend to it soon. Mention that our attempts to get in touch have borne no fruit at all. I need to make him aware of this. It'd be a real help if you could pass that on, guys - all of you.
word count: 202

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Well, that just figures! I only joined MySpace because T.J. was on MySpace. I read some of the comments posted on his last blog, and many people are saying that Facebook doesn't have as many features as MySpace. So, you Facebook people, what's the draw?
word count: 48
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

English Al
Fan

Post by English Al »

I only joined Facebook a couple of months ago because MySpace went totally dead. On Facebook I found about 50% more people that I knew and could catch up with (people I haven't seen for ten years or even more) and its easier to send a message there instead of writing an email.

I'm a friend of TJ by the way and he always seems to be on there updating his status at least. His latest is "TJ is looking into flights to Thailand" so I guess he's on holiday soon.

TJ has 1,242 friends on Facebook at the minute, but more seem to be added everyday too. He has some personal pics on there and some shots of him on set at Bones too.

Anyone on Facebook who wants to be my friend I'm called: Alan Percival and my profile pic is of me and my little girl with slices of orange in ours mouths :lol:
word count: 161

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Facebook people, I remind you again - having neither reason nor time to juggle FB with the remainder of my commitments - I'd be really grateful if you could keep us non-members informed of what TJ is saying and doing over there. I can't depend totally on son no.1 for that, he's got enough to do and plenty of his own networking to keep up with.
word count: 69

English Al
Fan

Post by English Al »

I'll be happy to post and put the info on the specially created topic. :wink:
word count: 15

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Just saw that TJ posted a new blog on his myspace site. Just fyi!
Simone
word count: 15
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

Harry_Greece
Fan

IS TJ ACCEPTING FRIENDS ON MYSPACE?

Post by Harry_Greece »

I read here at the forums that he haves a MySpace but I want to ask TJ if he accepts friend requests from fans?I would love to add him as my friend and believe me I'm not anoyying hehe!

Oh and something else,how we suppose to find TJ at MySpace with all those posers?ha?!!!!!!!!!
word count: 58

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Re: IS TJ ACCEPTING FRIENDS ON MYSPACE?

Post by ThyneAlone »

Harry, I am so sorry I missed this! I will be moving it to the Media forum as that's where we keep everything that has to do with MySpace and FaceBook

Anyway, the answer is yes, he does accept fan friend requests, but he has stopped visiting MySpace very much, probably better to try FaceBook.

Does that help?
word count: 59

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Re: TJ on MySpace

Post by TJ4ever »

Steph's right, TJ isn't on myspace so often anymore. Maybe once a month or so. I think he is now on facebook more often.
Simone.
word count: 27

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

vipvictor
Fan

Post by vipvictor »

TJ has a Myspace? Wow,cool,didn't know! What i sthe url for it? I sooo owantto add him on the fan site i made for him!!!
word count: 28

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

http://www.myspace.com/TJTHYNE

This is the one, Victor. :) Just for reference. Enjoy!
word count: 14

emi13
Fan

Post by emi13 »

Haha, I remember when MySpace was the biggest thing! :)
word count: 9
Dr. Jack Hodgins: Up and forward are only two directions. Science should look in all directions.

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Yes, funny because it wasn't THAT long ago! LOL I made a Myspace page because TJ was on there and he'd allow anyone to be part of his friends list (or whatever it was called in the Myspace days LOL). I joined FB because TJ was on there. I joined Twitter because TJ was on there. I'm such a stalker. HAHAHA
word count: 64
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

emi13
Fan

Post by emi13 »

Lol! The next big thing comes so quickly! :)
word count: 8
Dr. Jack Hodgins: Up and forward are only two directions. Science should look in all directions.

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Same here, Sharon! :-)

I deleted my myspace page a couple of weeks ago. They changed everything. Most of my things where gone. So I left! Never used it anyway anymore!
word count: 30