The Bones DVD Sets

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
Y Ddraig Coch
Fan

Post by Y Ddraig Coch »

Thanks Kimber god there is an echo in here. :lol: I have watched the links you sent and saved them of course.

It is getting a little confusing-why would US and Canada have different discs? Am thinking what would happen when they release in UK-------I hope WE don't miss out I will be very cross indeed.

Was trying to work out comment in underwear scene that is VERY interesting isn't it?God HOW could she turn down that body sigh!!!! :o

Hello Steph we haven't forgotten you-I said the other evening you were frantically busy just now.Nice to "see" you again.
word count: 106

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Are the S1 bloopers on the U.S. DVDs? Are they hidden as an Easter Egg, or are they part of an (able-to-be-seen) actual feature on the discs?

I ask because I can't seem to get that file you linked to work on my computer. Downloading the DivX applications doesn't seem to be helping me. :S

Any info you can provide would be terrific.

Thanks!
word count: 70
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

Sinkwriter72 wrote:Are the S1 bloopers on the U.S. DVDs? Are they hidden as an Easter Egg, or are they part of an (able-to-be-seen) actual feature on the discs?

I ask because I can't seem to get that file you linked to work on my computer. Downloading the DivX applications doesn't seem to be helping me. :S

Any info you can provide would be terrific.

Thanks!
Hi! The S1 bloopers are on a "bonus disc" that came with the S2 DVDs, when bought at Best Buy. I'm certain this was a promotion for Best Buy US only, as I didn't see it included with our discs at Best Buy (though Grey's Anatomy S3 did come with a bonus disc).

That sucks that you are unable to run that application! I will keep my eyes peeled, and let you know if I find them over on YouTube (which you can just view online, without downloading). So far they've only been uploaded to download, but if I see them elsewhere, you'll be the first to know!
word count: 185
Dude, what you call being a conspiracy theorist I call being well informed - Dr. Jack Hodgins

sapphiresilt
Fan

Post by sapphiresilt »

Good news: The bloopers are on youtube. That's the only way I was able to see it, too.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuD-H64pj28

Enjoy!
word count: 32

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

sapphiresilt wrote:Good news: The bloopers are on youtube. That's the only way I was able to see it, too.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuD-H64pj28

Enjoy!
Awesome! Thanks for finding this on YouTube, Ei! :)
word count: 42
Dude, what you call being a conspiracy theorist I call being well informed - Dr. Jack Hodgins

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Yep, that's where I was able to find them too - and the deleted scenes etc, since some cool person on tv.com had listed all the urls. What are they doing deleting an excellent continuity scene where Angela is worried about Hodgins being 'weird' since his rejection? *shakes head disapprovingly*. Oh and come on, boxers - swoonworthy. Although look at the rest, folks - gotta love that torso and those shoulders. I have the S2 DVDs on order for October. I wonder if we'll get the same material as the Zone 1 people?
word count: 93

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

ThyneAlone wrote: I have the S2 DVDs on order for October. I wonder if we'll get the same material as the Zone 1 people?
You'll definitely have to let us know! I swear that last year you guys got an additional feature on your S1 DVDs, but I'm not entirely sure. Which features do you have on the DVDs? And I know for sure you guys got the nice one-sided DVDs with photos! Although, I can't complain because this year we got the one-sided ones too, with CAST photos. So that was really, really nice!
word count: 101

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Yay! Just got my season two DVDs in the mail today. Although I'm guessing no bonus disc (I got them from Amazon), at least I was able to download and view the bonus disc contents online. Okay guys, I'm going to let you in on a little something... besides being overwhelmed with school work, another reason I've been absent from the boards is that I've started seeing someone. Right now he's taking a nap between the Sunday football games being broadcast in the states, so I snuck back to my own apartment (he lives in my complex) to check in on the forums. This would also be a good time to open my new DVDs and start watching! And, don't worry T.J., you're still my number one TV boyfriend... :wink:
word count: 137
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

begolden wrote:Yay! Just got my season two DVDs in the mail today. Although I'm guessing no bonus disc (I got them from Amazon), at least I was able to download and view the bonus disc contents online. Okay guys, I'm going to let you in on a little something... besides being overwhelmed with school work, another reason I've been absent from the boards is that I've started seeing someone. Right now he's taking a nap between the Sunday football games being broadcast in the states, so I snuck back to my own apartment (he lives in my complex) to check in on the forums. This would also be a good time to open my new DVDs and start watching! And, don't worry T.J., you're still my number one TV boyfriend... :wink:
Hey - congrats, Rebecca! Sounds like it's a convenient honey too, that he lives in the same building as you. Guess it makes it easy for you guys to hang out together. (I'm glad TJ's still your No. 1 TV boyfriend, though... :) ).

Definitely crack those DVDs open and have a view. You can see the bloopers and Moments feature on the 'big screen', and rewatch some early S2 episodes! Enjoy :)
word count: 211

sapphiresilt
Fan

Post by sapphiresilt »

Congratulations, Rebecca! You sly devil, you! :wink: 8) It's probably early days, so I won't gush too much...don't want to jinx it. But I hope things go well for you...and I'm glad that you haven't given up on TJ!! :D
word count: 44

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Has he got curly hair and blue eyes?? :wink:
word count: 8

blue_eyes
Fan

Post by blue_eyes »

rebecca i so jealous right now. enjoy to dvds :D
word count: 9
"COCENTRATE ON WHAT CANNOT LIE. THE EVIDENCE" GIL GRISSOM

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

ThyneAlone wrote:Has he got curly hair and blue eyes?? :wink:
Yes, has he? :wink: :wink:
word count: 13

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Finished watching all the special features yesterday--got to love TJ's slip up about being in love with Michaela! Innocent error, or Freudian slip? Hmmm...

As for neighbor boy, he has the blue eyes. He's also 35. For those of you who know me well, do the math! The jury is still out on this one though--it could just turn out to be of the fly-by-night nature. Well, hell, at least I feel like I've still got it!
word count: 84

Y Ddraig Coch
Fan

Post by Y Ddraig Coch »

Hi Rebecca I have done the maths and you obviously DO still have IT you little minx :lol: Agree with Ei won't say too much but well done,and I hope it won't be ships that pass in the night.Especially as he lives in your block of flats and that could be "fun" hmm.
word count: 56

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Yes, we've already had fun about three times :wink: I suppose I must go back to lurking before I say something a little too revealing :shock: (I must be a regular Demi Moore... (snort!)

And, must apologize for not being around and contributing more these days. School has been an extra challenge for me this year, and I come home exhausted! Will try and do better!
word count: 65

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Oh, just join the club honey, Life is doing such a successful whelm over me that I have had to pull out of 2 singing commitments this week and was ill last week. And I have to go in tomorrow for our Open Morning to be nice and press the flesh when I just want to sleep! Had to make one of my little guys cry today by making it clear that bullying behaviour is never acceptable however much he thinks it's a joke or 'messing about', so that didn't help my mood overly.

On top of all this, to come ontopic once more, Amazon has just let me know that the S2 DVDs have just been dispatched to me. Why am I down about that? Well, maybe because I have no ----ing idea when - or if - I'm going to get them. Those of you not in the UK, think Big, Troublesome Postal Strike and then think beyond it to Liverpool's postal workers continuing to strike when everyone else returns to work. Can't even send birthday cards at the moment. Grrrrrr!
:evil:
word count: 186

blue_eyes
Fan

Post by blue_eyes »

i got the dvd box set last friday and i love it. lots and lots of TJ for me to enjoy
word count: 21
"COCENTRATE ON WHAT CANNOT LIE. THE EVIDENCE" GIL GRISSOM

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

:evil: hmm, still no sign of mine yet, that's nearly 10 days since dispatch. Mindbogglingly frustrating!!
word count: 16

melmdr
Fan

Re: Season 2 DVD Set

Post by melmdr »

I"m jealous .......................................

All of you are LUCKY ! :oops:

Here (France) we haven't the season 2 yet, i already buy it on the net but i'll have it only when it'll set !!! GGGRRRRRRR:evil:

normally it was for the 02/27 but the french chanel ( M6 ) who diffuse Bones doesn't diffuse all the season 2 yet so i'm waiting...waiting...waiting....again and again... :x but i'm not PATIENT !

now i have to wait until the 03/22 and i hope the DVD's will set because if they change the "date" i'll kill them !!! LOL !
word count: 101