Dr Hodgins Ideas

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
freedom
Fan

Dr Hodgins Ideas

Post by freedom »

I've had a brainwave I'll need Dr Hodgins full attension on this latest conspiracy......

In 1969 we are led to believe that man landed on the moon with equipment less than you use on a cell, we were given further proof by photos, but did anyone look at the shadows of Mr ArmStrong and Alriun? if there's no air in space then why is the American flag moving? AlSo this was the same year as Woodstock.

My conclusion is simple, if this never happened history would be exposed and the cool hippies would be right! :clap:
word count: 98

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Re: Dr Hodgins Ideas

Post by jade.stormcloud »

Actually, Mythbusters debunked those arguments. That was a pretty interesting episode.
word count: 11
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Hodgins would probably say Mythbusters was being paid to cover up evidence to the contrary. ;)

:mrgreen:
word count: 15

Rain
Fan

Post by Rain »

a hahaha!

I love that. He totally would do that. I can just picture him saying that...how funny!
word count: 19

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I don't know I think Hodgins of all people would understand the things you can do with limited technology. Just think of the things they did in that car when they were buried! Also, he'd know that there is gravity on the moon, which is the mistake that most of the "we did not go to the moon" people make. They think that the moon is zero gravity so expect things to act as such.

Anyway, I think Jack, the scientist with two doctorates definitely would KNOW we could have and DID make it to the moon.
word count: 99
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

If we never went to the moon, then how did we build our secret government base there? :D
word count: 17
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Excellent point, Jade! And that's what Mythbusters is hiding from the American public! (Is what Hodgins would say. *GRIN*)
word count: 20

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Can anyone investigate for me the conspiracy theories that Hodgins does mention? In spite of his reputation I don't remember many.
word count: 22
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Steph, he often starts to talk about certain things that he thinks are strange or suspicious or involve government-meddling, but most times someone interrupts him. I'm rewatching my Season 1 DVDs, so maybe I can jot down a few for you. :D
word count: 43

Jude40
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by Jude40 »

Hi all

Hodgins made comment about the Iraq situation and the lack of WMD in 'Soldier on the Grave'. I'm not sure whether you could call that conspiracy theory I kinda think he had a point but I could also see Booths point of view, I mean no matter what the rights and wrongs of a situation there are still soldiers, some young kids, getting injured or killed doing their job and that should never be forgotten.

I loved the bit in that episode where Hodgins made things right with Booth after geting a piece of Angela's mind and I have to say the ending was really emotional.

Jude x
word count: 112