Bones Tweetpeat

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Bones Tweetpeat

Post by jade.stormcloud »

Apparently, FOX is running a Tweetpeat tonight during the rerun. All of the actors are supposed to participate. More info is upcoming on the FOX Bones site.
word count: 27
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Re: Bones Tweetpeat

Post by skftex »

I just posted this on the homepage too. Thanks Jade! No clue how this is going to work and I don't even know if I'll be able to get in or be around at that time ( 8 ET ) but we'll see!
word count: 44
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Forgive the ignorance. What's a Tweetpeat??? :?
word count: 7
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Steph, its because they are going to talk about the episode that is being repeated tonight (The Plain in the Prodigy) on Twitter. I guess that is why Tweetpeat, as I'd never heard it either until they started talking about it.
word count: 42
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

word count: 9

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Okay, I got the whole thing(just the Bones cast portion not the fans! LOL)-will post it when I get a chance.
word count: 23

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

I'm going to post TJ's Tweets from the Tweetpeat in the Twitter thread.
word count: 15
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Well since you posted I guess I'll just leave it at that.

Sharon
word count: 14

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Well, I only posted TJ's portion in the Twitter thread, so if you were going to post the whole cast's tweets here, that would still be cool, I'd think. :) I wish it had gone on longer. I didn't get a chance to get any replies from anyone.
word count: 51