TJ on MySpace

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
KimberHodgela
Super Fan

TJ on MySpace

Post by KimberHodgela »

Hi ladies! Just wanted to let you know that TJ just left a new message over at his MySpace page (as I know you don't all have MySpace accounts):

01 Dec 2007
Subject: Starting out

Hey All!

Thanks for visiting my myspace page. I've heard that tjthyne.com is up and running and they are getting pretty up to date on the info over there. Be sure and check it out!

I'll keep futzing around here on my page and hopefully get organized enough to get a good page going.

Hope you are all well!

-TJ

Yah! He acknowledged us over here!
word count: 105
Dude, what you call being a conspiracy theorist I call being well informed - Dr. Jack Hodgins

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Yay!

I hope that means TJ might be able to post the occasional blog commentary. That would be fun to read.

Kimber, I saw your response -- your picture is adorable! :D Thanks for saying such nice things and emphasizing the tjthyne.com site, which TJ fans should definitely check out in addition to his myspace page.

(P.S. My eyesight sucks ... are you holding a rabbit or a little dog? LOL. Either way, very cute.)
word count: 74

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

Sinkwriter72 wrote:Yay!

I hope that means TJ might be able to post the occasional blog commentary. That would be fun to read.

Kimber, I saw your response -- your picture is adorable! :D Thanks for saying such nice things and emphasizing the tjthyne.com site, which TJ fans should definitely check out in addition to his myspace page.

(P.S. My eyesight sucks ... are you holding a rabbit or a little dog? LOL. Either way, very cute.)
Hi Sherry!

Yes, I'm also hoping that maybe TJ will stop by occasionally to leave messages, and also do so here!

Thanks for digging my picture - it's actually quite old, as my rabbit, Wiley, was just a baby at the time (and now he's 3 1/2 years old!). But I tend to like my older photos moreso than any current ones.
word count: 141
Dude, what you call being a conspiracy theorist I call being well informed - Dr. Jack Hodgins

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Oh poo and botheration, I'm going to have to get a MySpace account now, and I swore to son no.1 I wouldn't interfere on MySpace. I guess going in for a TJ add isn't necessarily betraying that promise...or is it? :(

EDIT a few minutes later:
What's going on? When did TJ's MySpace become public? I've just been over, and everything is there for me to see even though I am not an official member! Kimber, I saw your lovely photo! TJ, I seriously lurvvv you for this.

And thanks for recommending us, cos we are good.
word count: 104
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

ThyneAlone wrote:Oh poo and botheration, I'm going to have to get a MySpace account now, and I swore to son no.1 I wouldn't interfere on MySpace. I guess going in for a TJ add isn't necessarily betraying that promise...or is it? :(

EDIT a few minutes later:
What's going on? When did TJ's MySpace become public? I've just been over, and everything is there for me to see even though I am not an official member! Kimber, I saw your lovely photo! TJ, I seriously lurvvv you for this.

And thanks for recommending us, cos we are good.
Hey, Steph! That's good to know that TJ's page is now public. I had no idea either! (I guess because we're "friends" (hee hee), it looks like a Friend page to me). I was going to post a link to the IHOP commercial he put on there, but I guess now everyone can go and have a look!

http://www.myspace.com/tjthyne
word count: 172

buffyangelbones
Fan

Tj's Blog over at Myspace

Post by buffyangelbones »

Hi everyone

Just Thought i'd let you know Tj left another blog over at myspace, as many of you don't have a page i'll leave a copy here.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

http://WWW.TJTHYNE.COM

I'm late!

Gotta get all the way to Venice California for class!

But, had to jump on real quick and say that I just went snooping over at http://www.tjthyne.com and am impressed! Really.

Thank you all that have joined up on the boards over there and thank you so much to the moderators and creators of the site! Dang, you seem to know more about me then I do! I know its still "getting itself together" as you say, but thanks to the those of you creating it and to all of you participating!

I hope they post that interview soon, I don't remember what I even said, Ha!

Okay, there it is.

Wow, December 15th...really?! Already?! Wow!

Cheers everyone

-TJ Thyne
word count: 167
*Loretta* ;)

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

You sweetheart.
Thank you so much, Loretta!
word count: 7

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Thanks for the heads-up, Loretta!
word count: 6
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

He is so sweet!
word count: 4
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Re: Tj's Blog over at Myspace

Post by TJ4ever »

There is a really great interview with TJ on his myspace site. But I guess many of you have already checked it out. If you haven´t, please do! It is really fun ...and you will melt away! :) He is so sweet!
Simone
word count: 43
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

buffyangelbones
Fan

Tj's blog over on his myspace page

Post by buffyangelbones »

I just thought you guys might like to read TJ's blog from over on Myspace, take care all....

Superbowl commercial spot

Hey everybody,

I appreciate all the calls, texts, emails and comments about my spot that ran last night during the superbowl. It was fun to do! That's the first commercial I've had time to shoot in 3 years! I miss shooting them. Always fun.

I added a few more spots I had done back in the day, CHEVY and VISA. Let me know what you think!

I need to find more time to come over here and post more.

They do a much better job of updating my stuff on http://www.tjthyne.com . Thanks by the way to everyone over there doing that. I'm very impressed! They've got the superbowl spot and some new photos on that site.

Stay wonderful everyone!

TJ Thyne
word count: 150

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Guys this is an ORDER from your friendly neighbourhood mod. Get over to
http://www.myspace.com/TJTHYNE, read the latest blog and comfort, like Sherry already has. If you're a member get over and write a comment, if not come sign the Get Well card I am on the point of putting up in Talk TJ...
word count: 58

sofilps
Super Fan

Post by sofilps »

ThyneAlone wrote:Guys this is an ORDER from your friendly neighbourhood mod. Get over to
http://www.myspace.com/TJTHYNE, read the latest blog and comfort, like Sherry already has. If you're a member get over and write a comment, if not come sign the Get Well card I am on the point of putting up in Talk TJ...
I already did and I will also sign the Get Well Card, can I? :P
word count: 74
~ s o f i

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

The poor guy. Strep throat sucks. Ouch. :(

He seems to be driving himself too hard. And this at a time when his load should have lightened a little, during the writers' strike. :?

Feel better soon, TJ!
word count: 36

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Yes, throat infections are a sure sign of being run down and stressed. We all react differently. Hubby gets bad stomachs and migraines. I lose my voice (body thinks "aha, I know a sure-fire way to stop her working") and have been known - though this barely happens now thanks to the medication - to have the odd epileptic seizure.

But the worst is how miserable and low we feel, so incompetent and anxious. I guess even if the load has lightened off there is still that worry of not knowing what the future holds. The strike must have stressed out thousands of people. Thank goodness it's now officially over
word count: 110

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

ThyneAlone wrote:Yes, throat infections are a sure sign of being run down and stressed. We all react differently. Hubby gets bad stomachs and migraines. I lose my voice (body thinks "aha, I know a sure-fire way to stop her working") and have been known - though this barely happens now thanks to the medication - to have the odd epileptic seizure.
Wow, Steph, that sounds a little scary. :?

I've also found that when one is ill, one tends to feel much more vulnerable, physically and emotionally. I know when I'm not feeling well, I find myself a bit weepy and all-defenses-down. Not fun.

ThyneAlone wrote:But the worst is how miserable and low we feel, so incompetent and anxious. I guess even if the load has lightened off there is still that worry of not knowing what the future holds.
Don't I know it. My current position is proof positive of that. *wry grin*

I'm glad the writers' strike is now officially over. I hope that brings back some stability to all the casts and crews out there, especially for TJ and the Bones crew.
word count: 191

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Not only did TJ write some lovely, funny words to us here under Talk TJ -- as TJ put it so hilariously -- on 'doubleyoudoubleudoubleewdottjthynedotcalm' (hehhh), but he also wrote a beautiful sentiment on his MySpace page today:

"Happy Valentine’s Day

It should be,
that on this day,
we wake to find, we love everyone we see, and they love every one they see. And then, we should have to show them, by random acts of kindness and giving...and that should take so long, too long, where 24 hours isn't possible to fit it all in.
So the next day it spills over, all this love and happy joy. And each year that passes, the assignment of loving & being joyful & the act of passing that on gets more and more difficult to squeeze into a 24hour box, or 48 hour, or a week. So, like a glorious contagion, it multiplies and grows to a year round reality.

just a happy thought.

THanks to all of you who sent me wonderful cards, messages, comments and the like. Ha Ha, who knew choosing to write in a drug induced state would get such a response. I appreciate it all.

Have an amazing Valentine's Day, all of you! A direct order!

lot of love,

the dreamer

TJ"

Well put, wouldn't you say? :D I think it's something everyone should read.
word count: 230

bonesaddict11
Super Fan

Post by bonesaddict11 »

Aw. He's such a sweetie.

I wish i had a myspace. Too bad my i can't get one. Though i read all of his blogs. The one where he is sick is...well interesting. :wink: .
word count: 36

XrayVixen
Fan

Post by XrayVixen »

Dohee, I think you CAN get a Myspace, but you can't access everything due to control settings. That is, if the age restrictions is what you meant. Otherwise, we are more than happy to chat with you here and leave you some witty fun-stuff to respond to :wink:
word count: 49
"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific." -- Lily Tomlin

bonesaddict11
Super Fan

Post by bonesaddict11 »

No, if i really really wanted to, i could, but my parents don't allow it. :roll: Lame, right? :) . i used to have one, but i had to delete it. But hopefully when i get older, i'll be able to get one on my own time, and finally post something on TJ's myspace!!! :mrgreen:
word count: 54