Zack

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
Chanel346
Fan

Re: Zack

Post by Chanel346 »

I don't think they will bring Zack back but they should keep bringing him in as a guest star.
word count: 20

Dr.Valentine
Super Fan

Post by Dr.Valentine »

yea, and it would also put a stop to a lot of the "bring him back" requests, if he's dead he can't come back! Plus, that would probably open a side of Tempe we haven't gotten to delve into since Booth's fake death, you know?
word count: 49
"Work hard, and love the work and the 'work' becomes nothing other than the love." - TJ Thyne

Kelly
Fan

Post by Kelly »

You're right. His death on the show would end all of the "bring back Zack." requests. Far as Tempe's attitude since Booth's fake death, I have no clue. I haven't seen any of the newer episodes. I did finish season 1 episode 20 about the graft in Booth's boss' daughter, though, so I'm making progress despite being busy with internship homework.
word count: 67

Dr.Valentine
Super Fan

Post by Dr.Valentine »

oh...I'm sorry "/ man, I'll try to stop myself from giving away any more scenarios from the show!
word count: 20
"Work hard, and love the work and the 'work' becomes nothing other than the love." - TJ Thyne

Kelly
Fan

Post by Kelly »

That's okay. I like the heads-up. I don't really care for surprises.
word count: 15

Dr.Valentine
Super Fan

Post by Dr.Valentine »

Oh, well in the soul of sanctity, I still won't ruin them for you! I love surprises when it comes to Bones, or holidays haha..What can I say, I like to be thrown through loops x]
word count: 38

boo
Fan

Post by boo »

Argh!! Zack a victim?!!! No no no no no no no ... *cries.* Eek .. that freaks me out. I know it would make for a very interesting show and cast dynamic and all that, but no, no, no. I want my Zackie back. :crying-pink:
word count: 42
I demand another beetle. Jeff has a groin pull.

Chanel346
Fan

Post by Chanel346 »

no, he can't die. i would either hit something or go into depression if that happened.
word count: 17

Dr.Valentine
Super Fan

Post by Dr.Valentine »

I don't WANT him to go, he was one of my favorite characters. He pulled out the attachment in Bones, Annoyance in Booth, Childlike competition in Hodgins, motherly love in Angela, and a cool kind of "pal" ship in Cam..I miss him :(
word count: 44

boo
Fan

Post by boo »

Yeah, each character is so unique and yet they all blend together so well. Zach was and is definitely one of my top favorites. I still have hopes that Hart will do the right thing and actually finish the story line where Zach told Sweets he hadn't actually murdered anyone. At this rate though, one has to wonder if Eric would still even be interested in coming back. :|
word count: 69
I demand another beetle. Jeff has a groin pull.

Chanel346
Fan

Post by Chanel346 »

Actually, on twitter Eric said he would consider coming back full time
word count: 12

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Don't hate me, but I don't miss Zack that much. I like all the different interns.
word count: 18
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

Chanel346
Fan

Post by Chanel346 »

thats fine its your opinion. the only intern i hate is Daisy.
word count: 12

Kelly
Fan

Post by Kelly »

No one should hate you for not missing Zack. I'm sure I won't miss a character that you will. I'm done with season 1 and can't wait until Booth's boss leaves. I'm sure other people on here like and miss him. It's okay. Everyone has different tastes in characters. Besides, once Zack leaves, I may hook on to one of the other interns even more than him. I won't know until after I'm done with season 2, if not after.
word count: 89

Dr.Valentine
Super Fan

Post by Dr.Valentine »

I completely forgot Hart dipped into the innocent side of the story!! Wow! I wonder if they'll do anything with that, that would be pretty interesting, I'd think. But, then again, what Zacaroni said about his survival time in jail is..well..true :cry: He'd be eaten alive by those bad-a inmates! He's so cute, and ignorant in the ways of the world haha..oii, he'd be killed in there!!

And, please forgive me, but why did Eric choose to leave? I know I should probably know this by now, two years later haha, but..any idea for me?
word count: 104

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Dr.Valentine wrote: And, please forgive me, but why did Eric choose to leave? I know I should probably know this by now, two years later haha, but..any idea for me?
He didn't choose to leave. They chose it for him. And according to Hart Hanson, there was nothing more to do with that character. BAH. I don't buy it. They wanted a SHOCK element to end the season, and also it is very likely that FOX decided Zack was the most expendable or didn't like the character at all. So they develop this storyline, keep telling us the apprentice is a widows son, and then throw that all away just to "shock" us.
word count: 118
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Chanel346
Fan

Post by Chanel346 »

I am actually writing my own story about Bones where none of this happened to Zack so i don't really pay attention to the series after he left.
word count: 29

BonesGeek101
Fan

Re: We Miss Zack!

Post by BonesGeek101 »

In my opion, Zac should come back for season 6..at least a little bit. Zac and Hodgins were like...the best part of the show (when they were together and espicolly their experiments). i miss that....and since they were good friends u would think that jack would at least vist zac! but...dont get me wrong im not complaining...the show is great! every season is great! but....Gormagon ruined it. i loved season 3 (my 3 fav season after season 5 and season 2) but it made zac go away. it was a good idea for a while...but that was 3 seasons agao...BRING HIM BACK! BRING THE EXPERIMENTS BACK! BRING THE OCWARDNESS BACK! BRING THE FRIENDSHIP BACK! BRING HIM BACK!
word count: 125

Ellen
Super Fan

Post by Ellen »

I really miss the scenes between Hodgins and Zack, because they so funny! I hope we get to see Zack again sometime soon. :) I have a friend who is as obsessed with Eric Millegan as we all are with TJ. lol.

I want to see his reaction to the news of the baby! He would be so happy for them. I think that could make for some really nice scenes between the two of them. :mrgreen:

She misses him and she aint the only one. :P

:violin:
word count: 84
"What if it doesn't end like that? What if it doesn't go wrong?"-Dr Jack Hodgins