On a side note ...

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
boo
Fan

On a side note ...

Post by boo »

(put your random-stream-of-consciousness stuff here) :wink:

Just saw TJ in his bike outfit today. I was watching The Passenger in the Oven - well - fast forwarding through it in that way I have .. to the Tj scenes ... :oops: ... anywho .. yikes! :drool: He looked so hot in that blue top. It matched his eyes perfectly, and his biceps were so yummy when he folded his arms. Oy! I don't normally make men sexual objects like that, but geesh! I am a red blooded woman, there's only so much I can take!

Seriously, he looked so natural in that outfit it made me wonder if he bikes. He certainly works out and takes care of himself, that is evident. But that outfit, the helmet, the i-pod, haha, it just looked so - "him."
word count: 132
I demand another beetle. Jeff has a groin pull.

~*Ali*~
Super Fan

Re: On a side note ...

Post by ~*Ali*~ »

Since you started the topic I'd like to add the scene in the Punky Pong ep. You know the one. :romance-heartbeating:

PS someone went ott on the smilies lol But look what I found. :flags-australia: Awwww wub lol
word count: 37

boo
Fan

Post by boo »

The scene in the Punky Pong .. the scene in the Punky Pong .. argh! My mind is blank. :doh:
word count: 17

~*Ali*~
Super Fan

Post by ~*Ali*~ »

Gamer in the grease where he's testing the tensile strength of pipes.
word count: 13

boo
Fan

Post by boo »

Haha, I just went over to tv duck to watch it. Yikes!! How did I ever forget that one? :lol: I must have rewound and watched that part at least 6 times when I first watched that episode. That is soo hot! He really is built! He's done a great job of developing all parts of his upper body symmetrically. It's allll good, his biceps, his pecs :romance-heartbeating: his nice rounded shoulders and traps .. yummy. It's allll so good. *fans self*

Thanks for reminding me about that one. :wink:
word count: 89

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

Oh I may have to take a break from my Lois and Clark marathon to go watch Gamer in the Grease.

On side-side note...if you didn't like Season Four's dream finale, try it with a few beers. I liked it the first time around but found I liked it more completely buzzed.... :obscene-drinkingchug:

BTW...don't ever maximize the smiles screen. **stumbles blindly**
word count: 66
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

Dr.Valentine
Super Fan

Post by Dr.Valentine »

Oh my goodness, thank you SO much for reminding me about Gamer in the Grease!!! *swoons*

Oh my, what a man!

*Still a little light headed*

Oii, he gets me every time, yummy yummy yummy...

The bike shirt, the white tee, and then there's always the Egyptian Storage scene in Salt in the Wound with our favorite man with only a sheet and a very lucky Michaela/Angela to cover him :D

Mmm, what I'd give to be Michaela in one of those scenes :romance-heartsfade:
word count: 85
"Work hard, and love the work and the 'work' becomes nothing other than the love." - TJ Thyne

AmyLynn
Fan

Post by AmyLynn »

My most memorable ohh lala TJ moment is comming outta the shower w/Zack in notta but a towel...The man in the Fallout Shelter I believe? lol
word count: 28

Dr.Valentine
Super Fan

Post by Dr.Valentine »

Mhmm, the man in the fallout shelter :]

I should know, that's my avi :wink:

*steam fogs up AMAZING memory*
word count: 19
"Work hard, and love the work and the 'work' becomes nothing other than the love." - TJ Thyne

AmyLynn
Fan

Post by AmyLynn »

I think Man in the fall out shelter is my fav. At least one if not the most...lol
word count: 19

Dr.Valentine
Super Fan

Post by Dr.Valentine »

OOOOO! I watched gamer in the grease last night to refresh my memory..

:happy-jumpeveryone:

Woo! I could watch him push bars ALL day, *swoon*
word count: 23

boo
Fan

Post by boo »

Heehee, The Man in the Fall out Shelter opened everybody's eyes. He had been portrayed as a fairly stereotypical geek, all distracted by his bugs and slime and experiments with Zach, up til that point. And in that episode we got to see a bit more of him (no pun intended.) :whistle:

I am so glad he is a good enough actor that Hart or whomever saw his potential and took the time to really flesh out the character of Jack Hodgins. Not that there's anything wrong with the stereotypical geek, mind you, I love them .. but he has brought so much more to the character by coming out from behind the stereotype and being more multi-dimensional.
word count: 120

Dr.Valentine
Super Fan

Post by Dr.Valentine »

I know! I think it was a mixture of trust thrown his way by the writers, and TJ stretching the outer limits of his full character. He is sincerely fantabulisticulous :]
word count: 30