TJthyne.com welcomes TJ Thyne August 14th 2010

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
Akarana
Super Fan

Re: TJthyne.com welcomes TJ Thyne August 14th 2010

Post by Akarana »

Thanks for replying!

Ok, since I was asked: ;)

I first read the books by Stieg Larsson and then the movies came out. Oh my god, how great is "the girl with the dragon tattoo"? I have the fist two DVDs here and I recently saw part 3. SO Amazing. Noomi rapace (the woman who plays Lisbeth) is so amazing and I was barely able to watch some of the scenes (the one on the bed when she screams- WOW, I thought it was real and actually had nightmares. I'm not exaggerating) cause it was just so intense.
If you get a chance read the books as well, they are amazing and once you start you can't put them down again.

And it's completely lost on me why they are making a US version. I doubt I'll watch it and just stay with the "original". I doubt they can do anything better.-

Thanks again for doing this here.
Greetings from Germany!
Jessi
Last edited by Akarana on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 165
HODGINS: Well, hello, my exotic princess.
CAM: What a charmingly inappropriate greeting, Dr. Hodgins.

Dr.Valentine
Super Fan

Post by Dr.Valentine »

Thank you so much TJ!! Your answers are graciously welcomed!!
Have a great time!

~Christina Valentine
word count: 16
"Work hard, and love the work and the 'work' becomes nothing other than the love." - TJ Thyne

tjthyne
Actor

Post by tjthyne »

replying now to:Hey TJ!
I read somewhere (Google addict here, I swear I'll get help...later) that you gave talks at high schools in your off time. So, I was wondering, what kind of advice do you have for those that are just getting into it? I'm going into 10th grade in september...just wanted to say that Bomes has helped out my science marks the same way I'd imagine water helps plants. Pass in a thank you to the cast and crew!

WOW! That's awesome! 10th grade?! where?! I loved 10th grade! I loved all grades. And what will you major in? What is your goal? I do love speaking. I'm actually teaching another ACTOR workshop in September at a place I use to take workshops at when I got out of college. Then, I'm touching base with my teachers over at USC. may try and go teach a 3 day workshop over there soon. I love giving back. I don't really consider it teaching, teachers are the most powerful role models we have. They are brave, courageous individuals who shape a persons understanding of life. I'm not a teacher. I bow down to teachers. I'm a...a...guide. I'm a...a...colleague with some tips. I'm a coach at best. And my advice, well it varies from person to person actor to actor artist to artist. It's about getting people clear on their personal path. But it's always about listening. and trusting. that I know.
;-)
word count: 261

tjthyne
Actor

Post by tjthyne »

How are we doing?
everyone still alive?
word count: 7

cutenebula
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by cutenebula »

lol yep! Some tea?
word count: 4
The waffle conspiracy...

queenofthelab
Fan

Post by queenofthelab »

my heart stopped for a minute there, love, but I got it going again! ;)
word count: 14

thayanne
Fan

Post by thayanne »

is hard to stay alive when we get an answer from you !!

:mrgreen:
word count: 12
"The biggest regret of my life is I didn't stop you "

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

You are doing great, TJ! My kids have destroyed my living room in my "mental absence" but we're having fun! :dance:
word count: 21

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

Doing great! How're you holding up? 2 hours & counting! You're quite the trooper. :)
word count: 15

Jude40
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by Jude40 »

Can't actually move now but doing good and you are doing great a complete star, thx TJ

Jude x
word count: 20

delphiekat
Super Fan

Post by delphiekat »

We're doing great, thank you so much for sharing your time so generously with us!

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

We're fine but do let us know if you are completely exhausted or need to be elsewhere! This is so much more of your precious time than we anticipated, thank you.
word count: 32
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

Still alive, TJ.. Don't worry.. :lol: You're doing a great job.. keep it up!
word count: 15

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

That is an amazing answer, Tj. Especially that last paragraph about listening and trusting and finding a clear path. I need that. And I respect that you help people find that, and that you have found it for yourself.
:clap:

So thanks for that.

Sherry
word count: 44

Iloveboneslots
Fan

Post by Iloveboneslots »

I think I'm alive....not sure...
word count: 7

AmyLynn
Fan

Post by AmyLynn »

Thank you very much for the reply. I'm glad to hear that you guys enjoy working together...it really comes through in the final product!.
Amy
word count: 27

tjthyne
Actor

Post by tjthyne »

replying now to:YAY! I found it. Thanks for your help everyone!
First off I just want to say "King of the Lab!!" jk
I am soo excited about this. I will have a question but I have to tell you TJ that I love love your show. It keeps me company when I have to wake up early the next day haha. I just started watching it a month ago and have made it through most of the seasons. TNT does not really play them in order so it jumps a bit but I don't mind. It is amusing how hodgins hair changes per season. I can't tell you how many times I have posted on facebook that I am watching Bones on a Friday night. (one time I asked a guest if she knew Temperence Brennan bc they were from DC.. As a joke of course. They werent amused.) Alllll of this is just to say that I think everyone does such a great job with their characters on the show. You are my fav though. XOXOX
my question:
were you surprised when Zack was written out? And do u think that he will be reintroduced? His character complemented yours soo well.
Elisa from Vegas
Thanks TJ you're the best!!!

HI Elisa!! Thank you!!! hahaha I LOVE that we keep you company That's awesome! And thanks for that. I was heartbroken (as was Jack) when Eric (zack) was rewritten off. I still want him back. WE've managed to get him back for a few episodes which is a LOT of fun anytime he's here! And I'm a huge fan of him coming back full time. So i'll cross my fingers and see.
I think I get to see Eric and Tamara tomorrow night at an event in hollywood. I'm looking forward to giving him a big bear hug.
word count: 319

Kelly
Fan

Post by Kelly »

"as well, THE PROPHET which i think is a french film?! SO GOOD! the lead actor in that is amazing!"

If this movie is the 2009 one, Yahoo Movies says that the filming location was Canada and New York. There's one that was made in 1967, but that's a comedy with Ann-Margaret playing the lead.
word count: 58

camille
Fan

Post by camille »

we're great, but are you? so many questions, 2h, and you're still answering... thx!

thayanne
Fan

Post by thayanne »

Awesome !! Hope we get pics of TJ Eric and Tamara !!

Zack back !!!
word count: 12
"The biggest regret of my life is I didn't stop you "