Where Does TJ Live??

General TJ stuff
CTGull
Fan

Where Does TJ Live??

Post by CTGull »

My wife and I were avid fans of Bones. My wife actually shares the same birthday as Michaela Conlin, just not the same year, not even close.

But, my question is does anyone know where TJ lives? I'd swear we saw him at Chili's in Wallingford CT this evening. He was sitting in the booth next to me, only 2 feet away. I heard this distinctive voice. Who does that sound like??!! Dr. Hodgins!!! Then I look. And the guy looked very much like TJ. He had 2 young [word not allowed] children, maybe 5 & 7. Nice kids. But, what are the chances???
word count: 105

tjadmin
Site Admin
Mood:

Re: Where Does TJ Live??

Post by tjadmin »

Hi! Welcome to the site. TJ lives in Los Angeles and he hasn't been to Connecticut recently. So no, it wasn't TJ you spotted unfortunately. He lived there as a child for a while though.
word count: 37

Sampleris
Fan

Post by Sampleris »

When did TJ move to LA full time?
word count: 8

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

:text-welcomewave: Sampleris, you're our first newbie for a while. Come over to the Welcome forum and introduce yourself to other TJ fans. Personally I have no idea when TJ first went to LA, but I have a feeling he has several bases and doesn't stay there the whole time. Where do you live? We have members all over the world! Do feel free to look around and enjoy the main site too.
word count: 73
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro