Don't you Love that In TJ?

General TJ stuff
Harry_Greece
Fan

Don't you Love that In TJ?

Post by Harry_Greece »

Hi,hmm I was thinking that TJ is the only star,that he is actually close to us,he is talking to us (ok not to me specifically but to members here) he visit his site,he signs autographs really personal,I mean in my autograph what he wrote,shows me that he have read my letter,and thanks to Sharon he takes those emails and letters anyway,don't you find it awesome that you can have this contact with him?I feel honoured...how about you?
word count: 88

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Re: Don't you Love that On TJ?

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Absolutely, Harry. I think it's a rare quality, to find someone willing to offer that kind of openness, that kind of occasional yet true connection. It's lovely. I can't think of many talented artists who are willing to do that. His generosity is remarkable, wonderful, and impressive. :D
word count: 50
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

Harry_Greece:
Hi.. I am thinking about also asking for his autograph but I have no idea where to go.. Any suggestions??

Hanne
word count: 23

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Actually, Hanne, I believe you can make such a request right here on TJ's site, via the "Contact" link (found above at the far right on the toolbar at the top of the page). Sharon, our web tech gal who works with TJ on such projects, will correct me if I'm wrong -- Sharon, is that where Hanne should go to send a request? :think:
word count: 65

Wlado
Fan

Post by Wlado »

Yeah, I must say that I was really amazed when I found out how dedicated he is to this site and fans. :D That's a great feature, hope he doesn't lose it in time.... :) There are more and more fans of his, especially now when he acts in a very popular show, soon he'll have lot more mails to answer and photos to sign..... Speaking of that, Harry_Greece, did he send you his autograph like in mail (the one the postman brings to you to your house), or via email, as a scan?
Just curious. :)
word count: 98

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Wlado, no scanned photos, TJ signs them all on his own and sends the photos out by regular mail. But I have to tell you, he is EXTREMELY behind in answering the autograph requests so I hope you understand that it will most likely take a long time before he can get the autograph out to you.

Sharon
word count: 58
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Wlado
Fan

Post by Wlado »

Oh, OK
Thanks. =)
word count: 3

kayleigh_marie
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by kayleigh_marie »

Pardon my ignorance, but how would we go about asking for an autograph? I'm assuming in the contact box, but would we put our address, or something to that effect in the message as well?
Just wondering :think:
word count: 38
Aha! Unidentified particulates. The two sweetest words I know.

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Yep, put your name and address in the contact form and any message you want, it sends an e-mail which I send on to TJ. :)
word count: 26
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

kayleigh_marie
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by kayleigh_marie »

Thank you :)
word count: 2
Aha! Unidentified particulates. The two sweetest words I know.