TJ on Facebook

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Re: TJ on Facebook

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

:text-woo: Have a great time, Tj! May you get a distributor for your film so that we may all go to the theatres and see your hard work.

Have an amazing time, Sharon! :D
word count: 32
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

Oct 29:

TJ THYNE:
HAPPY HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!! ;-)
word count: 8
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Question of the season is: what is Mr. Tj Thyne dressing up as for Halloween this year?

:icon-mrgreen:

:occasion-happyhalloween:
word count: 17

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I ask him that every year and he never tells me. LOL
word count: 12
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Nov 13:

TJ THYNE:
‎6 Million, and climbing.
Thanks everyone!
Keep Smiling!
http://youtu.be/Cbk980jV7Ao
word count: 16
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

December 1st

TJ THYNE
hello :-)

And no, I'm not stalking either FB or Twitter ;-)
word count: 15

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

TJ THYNE
Hi gang! I'm heading out to Albany NY this weekend to participate & help out with The Center for Disability Services Telethon on Sunday. If you are in the area, see you soon :-) Otherwise, check out their website, its a great organization. I'm a fan of what they do :-) www.cfdsny.org
word count: 55
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

TJ THYNE's status:
Hi Gang! Thank you to everyone who helped us raise just nearly $2 million for Center for Disability Services in Albany NY (www.cfdsny.org). YOU all rock! Thank you :-) have a great rest of your week!!! ;-)
word count: 41
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

2/14/12Happy happy happy Valentine's Day everyone!! I'm sending you all hugs & kisses galore!!
word count: 17

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

2/15/12

Up & off to set. Have a great Wednesday everyone!!
word count: 12

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Ouch. Early start time for TJ.
word count: 6
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

2/16/12
on set with the ladies
word count: 8
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

TJ THYNE2/19/12
This coming Thursday, Angela & baby Michael are away for a week, so Dr. Jack Stanley Hodgins IV heads down to Miami into Walter Sherman's World! If you find yourself missing Bones, check out THE FINDER this coming Thursday night on FOX! Come see what Jack is up to!!!! :-)
word count: 53

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

Ahh heck we all know what today's date is... :-)

TJ THYNE
Wow everyone! It's barely 40 minutes into my birthday and I'm in awe over all your amazing messages and notes! Thank you all! I'm smiling ear to ear!! WOW!
word count: 44

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

April 5:

TJ THYNE
It's been a while since I've been on here, so thought I would jump on and say hello. HELLO!!!
off to set to meet the cast.
Have a great day!! :-)
word count: 36

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Apr 6:

TJ THYNE
Have a wonderful, safe and amazing holiday weekend everyone :-)
word count: 13

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Apr 13:

TJ THYNE
COACHELLA!!!!! :-)
word count: 5

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Apr 29:

TJ THYNE
HELLO!
Ha, no we actually only have 3 more days of filming season seven, then we wrap. How crazy is that. We start season 8 in July!!
word count: 31

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

May 1:

TJ THYNE

Heading off to Fox to shoot the last Hodgins scenes of Season 7. Bitter & sweet at the same time. Had a blast the season, see you all in season 8!!!
word count: 34

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

May 15:

TJ THYNE

‎...four...
word count: 5