Re: TJ--Twitter?

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

I'll mark my calendar. :mrgreen:
word count: 5

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

jade.stormcloud wrote:Hodgins in a fig leaf & they didn't film it?!
:snooty: Jade, I'm dissapointed too! :lol:
But we still have "TMITF" to enjoy, untill then.. ;-) :pray:
word count: 27

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

Spoiler

Now that I've seen the ep, I'm actually just annoyed that we didn't get any "what are they doing now?" scene for A&H like we did with all the other characters.
word count: 36
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

AGREED, Jade. Once again, the Angela-Hodgins relationship is getting half-assed treatment. Meanwhile, I notice Daisy and Sweets had plenty of scenes. I think that's crap. Angela-Hodgins should have seniority of story emphasis over the two of them. If ever there was a big meaningful moment of great importance for the evolution of the Angela-Hodgins relationship, it was the moment that Angela tells Hodgins she's pregnant. We should have seen that. It was big not only for them as a couple, but for both of them as individuals, especially given that their relationship has already been through so much and this is uncharted territory for someone like Angela. And for Hodgins. I know they want kids, but it's also a scary thing, and a huge change for two people who are used to living the life a certain way. We could have seen their joy and their 'oh my god what are we getting into' and 'are we truly ready for this' and relief that they both feel like they're on the same page at the same time. Wasted opportunities, I'm telling you. It frustrates me greatly.

I'm going to post what I just said here over in the actual episode thread if you want to continue this conversation with me, Jade. So we don't clog up the Twitter thread. LOL.
word count: 231

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Sept 26

TJThyne Hey StarryMag, thank you for the interview! It was fun! Here it is, the nuts & bolts of what's coming up... :-) http://bit.ly/bsstMO
word count: 28
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Sept 29 TJThyne Ha, guess who's in a comic book?! Thanks Todd! My alter ego:Elliott Toft just appeared in this weeks Devil Inside http://bit.ly/awWl8B. Fun!

Anyone have any idea what he is talking about? :? :? :?:
word count: 39
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

cutenebula
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by cutenebula »

skftex wrote:
Post subject: Re: TJ--Twitter? Reply with quote
Sept 29 TJThyne Ha, guess who's in a comic book?! Thanks Todd! My alter ego:Elliott Toft just appeared in this weeks Devil Inside http://bit.ly/awWl8B. Fun!

Anyone have any idea what he is talking about? :? :? :?:
Hey :-)
Guess he's talking about a comic book character who looks like him (or is supposed to) :D At the link he added, you can see Elliott Toft, the geologist, in the upper labels.

;-)

Véro
word count: 85
The waffle conspiracy...

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Hi Vero! Yes I saw the panels, but still didn't understand why he said alter ego LOL I asked TJ last night and he said he was actually used (his photo) as a basis for that character. :)
word count: 38

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Oct 1:

TJThyne Hahaha! Uh-oh Tamara, now there's proof of us cracking each other up while shooting BONES scenes. oops. heehee! http://youtu.be/KzRJ_WLL6DU
word count: 28
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

October 2

TJ Thyne "Validation" is the #21 top rated short film of all time on imdb's user ratings right above Michael Jackson's "Thriller" http://bit.ly/JxsOm

That's some pretty good company right there! :clap:
word count: 38
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

FANTASTIC! :clap: :dance: Good for Kurt and TJ and all the Validation crew. That's great!
word count: 14
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

:text-woo: :handgestures-thumbsup:
word count: 0

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Oct 4:

TJThyne Mad love for all the ladies of Zooey Mag! Had a blast with you! I'm look forward to being in your November MEN'S ISSUE http://bit.ly/aNyTRB
word count: 33

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

So an interesting bit on twitter today...

TJ Thyne: Accidentally tweets his phone number which I obviously will not retype here. Dangers of multitasking, TJ!

TJ Thyne: validation continues to climb! thanks all for watching!!! :-)

SupportBones: So how long do you think it took for that voicemail to fill up? Poor @TJThyne you know we love you :)

TJ Thyne: Haha I love you all. and thanks for the calls/texts. no more plz. Oh #'s getting posted...not a good thing. ;-) hahaha. time for a new # :)

Hart Hanson: @TJThyne HAHAHAHA! (Not a cruel laugh, a sympathetic one ... with a slight mocking tone yet loving ...)

TJ Thyne: post script: thanks for everyone that tuned into BONES last night!! WE love ya!

TJ Thyne: @HartHanson You are a cruel man! See you on set. I'm on my way :-)

Harthanson: @TJThyne I'll call you ... oh, no, I guess I won't...

Poor guy! :D
word count: 152
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

thayanne
Fan

Post by thayanne »

I felt bad for TJ but I LOLed :mrgreen:

Especially after HH's tweets, gotta love him :D
word count: 16
"The biggest regret of my life is I didn't stop you "

Sandy
Fan

Post by Sandy »

ohh poor TJ, that was so awkward!

His cell phone will be "blow up" with so many messages and Calls, but he had a great sense of humor! :clap: Nice guy :D
word count: 30

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Oh, TJ... how on earth did you manage to do that? *chuckles* Definitely need to change the phone number now. A big ooops, indeed. :D
word count: 24

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

TJ Thyne oh me oh my, a day filled with much-to-do-about-a-phone.for those that text/called: Hello back.for those that resisted THANK YOU :-) oh TJ!

:D
word count: 31

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

BTW, I do other things besides sit on twitter all day. I just work from home so it's real easy for me to keep up with it. Really. :liar: :whistle:
word count: 30

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Man... the poor guy probably had to turn his phone off all day. :doh: :mrgreen:
word count: 13