jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Re: TJ--Twitter

Post by jade.stormcloud »

May 15:

TJThyne

...four...
word count: 4
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

MarinaDuister
Fan

Post by MarinaDuister »

May 16 :) :

TJ Thyne

...three...
word count: 5
"What about love? What do you have to say about love?" -Angela Montenegro
"It's overrated. Most of the time." -Jack Hodgins

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Three.... Musketeers? French hens? Bears? Blind Mice? Little Pigs? :icon-mrgreen:
word count: 9

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

May 17:

TJThyne

...two...
word count: 4
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

5/18/12
@TJThyne: ...one! NyC, Africa & Europe, ready or not, here I come!!! Let the adventures begin! See you out there somewhere. :0)
word count: 24
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

May 22:

TJThyne

Thanks New York, it was a blast as always! Next stop: Africa!
word count: 15

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

5/28/12

Hello from Kenya! I'm here living with 55 orphans who have absolutely nothing &are in dire need.I bought them a plot of land on a hilltop...

It is safe & beautiful! I designed, &am now building them a home& sustainable garden&space for chickens&goats as well land 4 the kiddos 2...

run&play&be kids.It's amazing to see them so happy! I am here for a while. When I return home,I'll let u know how you can...

help me, if you would like, 2 build them a much needed school on the new land that they now own all to themselves! Okay, lots of love from..

Narok Kenya in Africa, your buddy, TJ :0) keep smiling. see you in July.

PS...I miss showering. haha. And lots of love to all the neighbors & friends here who have come to help me&the kids build their home. :-)

:happy-cheerleaderkid: :romance-smileyheart:
word count: 155
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

June 9

Ah,WiFi!hello again,This time from Ethiopia!Just finished building a school here in the small village of Gerbachu. AH!Next stop,Lalibela!:0)
word count: 27
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

June 14:

TJThyne

Sweet Africa,U have charmed me so.Thank U! I shall see you again for sure! IRELAND, be ready, for I shall be with you in a mere few flights!
word count: 33

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

6/16/12
@TJThyne: Woke 2 the sound of rain,so got up &went 4 a run in it on the streets of Dublin.Felt wonderful.Good morning Ireland!cant wait 2 C U 2day!
word count: 35

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Dublin is amazing even in drizzle, TJ. Must be a big change from Africa! Do you know it's 'Bloomsday' today? James Joyce's 'Ulysses' anniversary, so the whole book is being dramatised on radio all day? Celebrations by Joyce fans everywhere, so you are bound to come across some.

Hope that rain doesn't descend into the blinding torrents that actually totally obscured the car windscreen as I was travelling to choir practice last night, though. School sports day has been cancelled...

Anyone who feels like tweeting that first paragraph info to TJ, feel free..
word count: 96
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

June 17:

TJThyne

Good morning Ireland! :0). Dublin, I'll see you again in a few days. Off to check out Killarney & a bit more of the country first! :0)
word count: 30

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

6/20/12
@TJThyne: All over Ireland last many days.truly amazing!im in love.always been proud 2 be 1/2 Irish.Now more then ever.Excellent peeps.Ah, Ireland! :)

@TJThyne: Back in Dublin for a couple of days. Ah, Great city! 1/2 Irish & 1/2 Italian,so Italy, see you again soon! Be there in a few days. :0)
word count: 62

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

@TJThyne: Walking the streets of Dublin! Ahhh Dublin! See you out there today. Change of plans. Italy, see u in about a week. Paris, C U tomorrow!!
word count: 27
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

TJ Thyne 6/27/12
Paris, as per usual, you are mesmerizing and inspiring. thank u. I cannot wait to get back here! Tomorrow eve: Italy...looking very 4ward! :0)
word count: 30

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

July 1st:

@TJThyne:

Ah, Florence Italy!
word count: 6

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

July 3

12:36 AM in Siena Italy this July 4th. Happy happy Independence day (a little bit early 4 U) you lovely lovely United States of America! :0)
word count: 29

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

July 5:

TJ Thyne:

When in Rome... :0)!!!
word count: 8

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

July 8:

TJ Thyne:

Ah...Positano!
word count: 6

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

July 8, 2012

@TJThyne: Napoli! :0)
Pompeii! :0)
Capri! :0)
Amalfi! :0)

Ahhhhhh, Italy!!!!
word count: 14