TJ--Twitter

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Re: TJ--Twitter

Post by stargazer »

Oct 21

@TJThyne
Awesome!Come back2direct!we miss U!@GregYaitanes @emilydeschanel @TJThyne @michaelaconlin @EricMillegan @HartHanson pic.twitter.com/qavMBHFXZ0

B O N E S! tonight! Fox!We've all waited 9 seasons for tonight's episode! Join us!There's cake & dancing!Here comes the bride...maybe. :0)
word count: 48
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Oct 22
@TJThyne
Oh don't U worry,we've got oh-so-many stories still 2 tell!Thanks 4watching last eve!We love ya! BONES!FOX! On and on we proudly march! :0)

Oct 23
Go Red Sox Go!!!! :0) !!!

Oct 24
"Leangeles". On Instagram. :0)

Oct 25
Happy Friday! :0)
word count: 52
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Oct 27

@TJThyne
Peek-A-Boo with BeBe and Lovely Lady Leah! :0). Leangeles@instagram http://instagram.com/p/f_mf_Ukhyj/

Oct 28

There you go Red Sox! Nicely done! Keep it up! :0)

Ah! Halloween Week! I love it! My favorite! Tell me, what will you do? How will you celebrate? Will you dress up? Oh, and also... BOO! :0)
word count: 62

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Oct 30

@TJThyne
Wooooooohooooooo!!Wooooohooooo!!! And at Fenway!!! Woooohooooo!!! Yes! Yes! Nice Boys! You make Boston Proud! Red Sox 2013!Boston Strong!:0)

My husband and I were rooting for the Cardinals, but since TJ is from Boston I can forgive him for rooting for the Red Sox. hahaha! :smile:
word count: 49

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Oct 31

@TJThyne
Happy Happy Halloween!!
Here's a little something from us at Bones 4 U 4 2day.(Thanks for passing it on Sharon!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrIImcUQKF0&sns=tw …. :0)
word count: 35

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

:happy-jumpyellow:

TJ cracks me up. I told him I saw the Halloween video and that it was gross and thought he probably liked shooting it and he said this was the one he was telling us about (I think he mentioned it in one of the chats??) and he had a hard time shooting it. He LOVED shooting the guts falling on his face and wanted to do that over and over but the fly in the neck bothered him. :icon-lol: Then he asked me if this episode was airing next week because he didn't know why I had seen the clips, so I sent him the link to the video, which is why he is thanking me in the tweet. :icon-mrgreen:

:occasion-happyhalloween:
word count: 120
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

That bug thing in his neck was NASTY. So gross. *still shuddering* I don't know how he films that kind of thing. Ew, ew, ewwwwwwwwww!

Hats off to TJ, seriously. :D

:occasion-happyhalloween:
word count: 31

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Nov 1

@TJThyne
November 1st, 2013.
Happy Day one everyone! Make it an amazing month filled with happy adventures! :0)
word count: 20

cutenebula
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by cutenebula »

Hahaha I LOVE this bug in his neck :D Can't wait to see this episode ^_^
word count: 15
The waffle conspiracy...

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Nov 4

‏@TJThyne
Happy Monday!! :0)
word count: 6

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Nov 5

@TJThyne
Happy Tuesday! :0)

#Bones fans vote fav TV show for "Favorite TV Crime Drama" http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/mobile ... Id=1400028 … #PCA @David_Boreanaz @emilydeschanel @HartHanson FUn! :0)
word count: 32

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Nov 6

@TJThyne
Yes, Happy Wednesday!! :0)
word count: 7

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Nov 7

@TJThyne
Happy Thursday!!! :0)

Our spontaneous Waltz through the city lights. Happy 22 months 2gether Lovely Lady Leah!Have a great… http://instagram.com/p/gbN-rAkh_E/

Since U have been so wonderful this season,we decided2giveU 2 new Bones episodes next week!1Monday,1Friday! Bookend next week with BONES!:0)
word count: 54

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Nov 8

@TJThyne
Yes! Happy Friday!!!! :0)

Scene with Hodgins, Angela & Sweets starting the shooting day today off today Hello from stage 6 :0)! @JohnFDaley @michaelaconlin

Hey @HartHanson, @JordinSparks wants 2 usurp the thrown!My vote:we invite her 2the castle 4A try:0)RE:"Time 4 a girl to be KING OF THE LAB!"

:0)

To our friends in Slovakia&Czech Rep, thank you4that very sweet video u made4all of us!We love ya! PS..Lady Leah&I will CU soon.Shhh :0)

Nov 9

Have a great weekend! :0)
word count: 91

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Nov 11

@TJThyne
Happy Monday, and Happy Veterans Day! :0)

Lady Leah & I. Hello from Ojai :0). leangeles's photo http://instagram.com/p/glIxV7iCt3/
word count: 25

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

11/11/13
2night's Bones is so gross!After 9years of this,I barely flinch at the site of liquified flesh.But this 1 I squirmed before every scene! :0)

Tune in 2night 2C Hodgins&his utter dedication 2the insect world!Bleck!Gross!Haha it makes me itchy thinking about it again.bleck!Haha! :0)

B O N E S! F O X! T O N I G H T! Join us for our last Monday night showing before we burrow comfortably into your Friday nights! ;0)!!!!
word count: 88
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Nov 12

@TJThyne
Happy Tuesday! Off to set to make you some more Bones eps. Sweets, Cam & Hodgins day! See you all on Friday! :0)

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Nov 14

@TJThyne
So...whatcha doin tomorrow night? Wanna hang out?Cool.I'll meet U on FOX say 8PM? Excellent. CU then! BONES!First Friday!tomorrow night! :0)

Yay!Lovely Lady Leah JUST started auditioning 2weeks ago&has already booked THREE gigs!Yay baby!So… http://instagram.com/p/guAApvEhzg/

Nov 15

H A P P Y F R I D A Y! Tonight, a brand new BONES episode! come join us tonight for our Maiden Voyage of Friday nights! Fox 8pm. :0)!
word count: 84

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Nov 17
@TJThyne Lazy Sunday. :0) http://instagram.com/p/g1UnCEEh_-/

@TJThyne Cat nap. :0). http://instagram.com/p/g1VXvkkhxW/

‏@TJThyne See the documentary "Blackfish".

Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Nov 18

@TJThyne
Happy Monday! Off to set to work with Director @DavidBoreanaz! ..I better know my lines! Heehee. :0)
word count: 20