TJthyne.com welcomes TJ Thyne April 29th 2011

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
llamalah
Fan

Re: TJthyne.com welcomes TJ Thyne April 29th 2011

Post by llamalah »

I can also supply breakfast num nums to those who it is morning for.
Granted, thats hardly anyone else, correct? Is Ali here? I havent seen her post yet.

Okay.. so I have weetbix, toast with vegemite - spread very thinly so its yum and milo.
word count: 45

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Ashley, STOP! We need to keep relevant to TJ & the questions! lol
word count: 12
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

kayleigh_marie
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by kayleigh_marie »

losersaxplayer wrote: How is Dollhouse? I've been told I would like it...
It's amazing. Very well written and the actors are fantastic.
I adore Joss Whedon for thinking of it.
word count: 32
Aha! Unidentified particulates. The two sweetest words I know.

tjthyne
Actor

Post by tjthyne »

Holy sh@$ Jenny, are you all okay?! AngMT??!! Yes, we've been hearing of it all. That's terrifying. Where will you go?! Where is everyone going?! Mother nature...she's not very happy with us right now. She's getting a bit quick tempered. Well that is just awful that you are having to go through this!

My Mom's house burnt down when she was a kid. My whole family was in it on my Ma's side. It was in boston. She ran back into her room to grab her coat (because it was snowing outside at 4am and below zero temperature) just as she got her coat in her hand and turned for the door, she heard the entire upstairs cave in onto her bed that she was just standing at. It's terrifying. In the end, they were all okay.
But I learned stuff is...well...just stuff. really. As long as loved ones and animals are out and safe and alive, then the next things I would grab would be things that I knew would keep us warm and fed.
In todays day in age, I'd really just grab my cellphone, wallet, certificates of birth and passports if I could, and get the hell out. If I had a little more time, I'd grab the photoalbums (which in 2011 really means my laptop). other then that, burn baby burn, it's just stuff. Good call on your boy to save his artwork! that's really cool.

sorry you are having to go through that! so so so awful!
word count: 266

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Hey everyone, I know we all love our food but this continuous chatter about it is just making it harder for TJ to post. Love that you want it to be a party but at this rate he'll answer two questions LOL
word count: 43
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

losersaxplayer
Fan

Post by losersaxplayer »

ThyneAlone wrote:Ashley, STOP! We need to keep relevant to TJ & the questions! lol
Sorry!
word count: 15
"Never, Never, Never Quit" - Winston Churchill

cutenebula
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by cutenebula »

:oops: Sorry Sharon it's all my fault :-)

We'll be quiet now, ok... At least I'll be :D

Véro
word count: 20
The waffle conspiracy...

tjthyne
Actor

Post by tjthyne »

HI Kayley121.
(that's 4 )

:-)

Dollhouse you like it? I hear its good. I have to check it out.
Wait what other shows do you all watch?! (no no don't answer that! Steph will beat me for not waiting in line! HOw much do I love love love how organized you are!
word count: 53

Caseyface
Fan

Post by Caseyface »

Jenny, my heart goes out to you, your family, and everyone else going through all that terribleness right now. Prayers are being sent your way!
word count: 25

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

We all feel deeply for you people and think about you a lot, we all feel a bit powerless when things like this are happening to our friends across the world.

Can I bring in CaliforniaCurrie now? Christine - it's all yours...
word count: 42

Kayley121
Fan

Post by Kayley121 »

Yeah everything seems crazy lately! Between the floods, tornadoes (the one in NC came a mile from my house, saw the whole thing. eek), and wildfires, and the rest, it's just been insane!

Anyway, happy thoughts. glad everyone is safe! and wow crazy to hear about your mom's housefire - you're right.. stuff is just stuff!
word count: 58

tjthyne
Actor

Post by tjthyne »

I should probably grab the phone charger as well. (heehee)
word count: 10

TNPrincess14
Fan

Post by TNPrincess14 »

Great answer!! We will be fine, I'm sure, thank-you for asking. Just going to pack up and hang at my Mom's for a few days once they decide to cut the power to the block.
word count: 38
Jenny
"God is a little formal. Hodgins will do." - Dr. Jack Hodgins

CaliforniaCurrie
Fan

Post by CaliforniaCurrie »

Hi TJ! This is Christine from Alta Loma, CA (about 45 miles west of LA).

Within the last two months I started watching Bones and became one of your fans. During this time I have been reading through past threads and the TJ’s Skeletons section. I came across an answer you gave to Steph about the important differences between film, TV, and stage acting. You had commented that you “melt for” the stage. And like you, I find Emma Thompson and Kenneth Branagh an inspiration. Their Shakespeare is some of my favorite. I loved them in Much Ado About Nothing. Their chemistry was amazing!

If given the opportunity, are there any plays in particular, aside from Hamlet, you would absolutely love to be in? Which one(s) and why? Are there any playwrights whose work you wouldn’t pass up?
word count: 141
Christine

-Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow. -Anthony J. D'Angelo

kayleigh_marie
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by kayleigh_marie »

You should, TJ.
It's brilliant. :D

Sorry Sharon.
I'll keep it down.

Adding and edit here:
Monk, House, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Angel and Buffy (obviously aside from bones)
Last edited by kayleigh_marie on Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 29
Aha! Unidentified particulates. The two sweetest words I know.

kimizcute

Post by kimizcute »

oh god... I'm not the only one that says love love love,,,, dude, if I could put TJ in my pocket and take him to work with me,,, all my co-workers would kick my butt,,, hehe,,,, ::looks at TJ:: MINI ME!!!
word count: 43

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

You may get your butt kicked, but I'll answer anyway, TJ. Besides Bones, I like to watch Haven, Warehouse 13, Eureka, Leverage, Mythbusters, Being Human....
word count: 26
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

TNPrincess14
Fan

Post by TNPrincess14 »

Thanks for the support everyone. It's just another speed bump in the crazy life adventure!!
word count: 16
Jenny
"God is a little formal. Hodgins will do." - Dr. Jack Hodgins

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Tell you what TJ; if you want to ask us about our favorite shows, start a thread! Or go on to the Random thread in the Welcome forum. Everyone has really come in and made a fab job of the Five Questions you ask us in this forum. It tells you a lot about people, their answers to those questions. Thanks for thinking of them!
word count: 65

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

Oh Jenny, I'm so sorry!! I didn't realize you were flooded! Everyone was super anxious because of the flood that happened right about this time last year. Some people just got back in their homes.

TJ--We're okay here, thanks!! Right now just preparing for tornadoes...sirens go off every day here lately. Thinking of outfitting the downstairs bathroom with cable and a mini fridge. It's gotten to where I've been letting my 7-year-old sleep on the couch because I can't carry him downstairs myself in an emergency. :?

I stick my purse, cell/charger, shoes for each with some bottled water. I have a binder with all insurance/bill info that I'll grab if I think about it.

Ack...need to figure out something my artwork though!
word count: 136
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers