Favorite Hodgins Scenes

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
skftex
TJ Team Validator

Re: Favorite Hodgins Scenes

Post by skftex »

I added two season 11 clips. So the count is now:

S1-13
S2-21
S3-7
S4-4
S5-7
S6-2
S7-1
S8-2
S9-3
S10-2
S11-2

But if there are suggestions for favorite scenes out there that are not already in the clips section, let me know. Season 12 will eventually have some clips so feel free to add your favorites from that season as well and I'll get to them when I can. :)
word count: 82
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Wattles
Fan

Post by Wattles »

Sculder1013 wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:33 am
tjadmin wrote:Nope, that is the first season 11 scene mentioned. I'll put it on the list but of course I have no way to do this particular clip yet. It'll get put up there whenever I have it though. :D
You should also have the scene where he accidentally gets shot with the tranquilizer and is on a vid call with Angela LOL so funny!! (S11 again)
That was one of my fav scenes. :laughing-rolling:
word count: 85

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Hello Wattles! Welcome! I added that scene to the clips a few weeks ago. So it is there to enjoy over and over. :)
word count: 23
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hey Carlisle. Good to meet you, welcome.

I was wondering whether you had any favourite scenes of your own to add to the thread, rather than just quoting an earlier comment? We always welcome and look forward to contributions from new members. Don't be nervous - post your own! And don't forget to go to the general forum and introduce yourself. :)
word count: 62
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro