Bones 11.10 The Doom in the Boom

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
Moonstar28
Fan

Re: Bones 11.10 The Doom in the Boom

Post by Moonstar28 »

Okay, first of all, hi am back, lol. Will post update in off topic forum. Secondly OMG... I still need a moment to process this episode before I can write about it (yes a couple of days late, but hubby had operation and had to take care of him for a while).
word count: 52

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

omelette73 wrote:Ahhhh I was interrupted while writing my answer and it took me a lot to post it, when I first start writing your answer wasn't there! LOL
:laughing-rolling: :romance-smileyheart:
word count: 30
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Moonstar28 wrote:Okay, first of all, hi am back, lol. Will post update in off topic forum. Secondly OMG... I still need a moment to process this episode before I can write about it (yes a couple of days late, but hubby had operation and had to take care of him for a while).
Welcome home, Emma! Hope hubby is ok now. <<hug>>
word count: 63
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Sculder1013
Super Fan

Post by Sculder1013 »

LOL Akarana I am sorry but every time you post and I see your signature I end up sitting here giggling for ages!

HODGINS: Well, hello, my exotic princess.
CAM: What a charmingly inappropriate greeting, Dr. Hodgins.

HAHA! Absolutely brilliant.

And I honestly dont know what to think about Cam and Sebastian or Cam and Arastoo either. I don't think their romance was developed enough within the show for me to be that bothered by it. When he left her I honestly wasn't even really that bothered. But now I see her with Sebastian I am like... HMMMMM! I just dont know what I prefer.
word count: 107

Sculder1013
Super Fan

Post by Sculder1013 »

ThyneAlone wrote:
Moonstar28 wrote:Okay, first of all, hi am back, lol. Will post update in off topic forum. Secondly OMG... I still need a moment to process this episode before I can write about it (yes a couple of days late, but hubby had operation and had to take care of him for a while).
Welcome home, Emma! Hope hubby is ok now. <<hug>>

oooh YAY another Emma :dance:

Hi Emma... I am Emma :happy-cheerleaderkid:
word count: 74