After Bones...

Discussion about anything and everything that isn't Bones.
Sculder1013
Super Fan

After Bones...

Post by Sculder1013 »

So we all know that Season 12 is going to be the final season of our beloved Bones (boooooo :sad: )

But do we know what is on the cards for TJ after its all over?

What shows would we like to see TJ guest star in?
I would LOVE to see him show up in something like The Walking Dead... or if the timing would have been right then the new Prison Break season that's coming in 2017.

I'd like to see TJ in some awesome movies... and if I had things my way I would have him acting alongside my favourite actor Robert Knepper.

What would you guys like to see from TJ?

As long as he is happy we are happy, right? :dance:
word count: 125

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Re: After Bones...

Post by skftex »

I don't know if I have any specific ideas what I'd like him to do. I hope he can get something that will last and will highlight his talent a bit more than Bones has ever allowed. Bones uses his comedy talent but he can do so much more. I'd LOVE to see him on stage, I think that would be amazing.

But as you say, as long as he is happy and as long as he continues to work (those are connected definitely) I'm good. :)
word count: 90
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Sculder1013
Super Fan

Re: After Bones...

Post by Sculder1013 »

Yeah fully agreed!

There have been certain parts of Bones that I have thought his talent has been absolutely PHENOMENAL. I mean he is great in all of it but certain emotional scenes he has done SO SO well. I would love to see him taking on some roles that would seriously push his skills. He would be amazing.

Theatre! Yes that would be great! I would love to come and see him doing that!
word count: 75