TJ's Superbowl Cars.com spot

Sightings, articles, media, pictures.
hmfrongillo
Fan

TJ's Superbowl Cars.com spot

Post by hmfrongillo »

I just saw a cars.com commercial, but I didn't see TJ! Maybe I'm blind, but I don't know how I could miss him...

Think there will be another one, this time with HIM in it?
word count: 39

XrayVixen
Fan

Re: TJ's Superbowl Cars.com spot

Post by XrayVixen »

It's 8:30pm and I just saw TJ on the cars.com spot post half-time :) He's so cute; I just wanna pinch his cheeks! But I do have to say that there was a certain entertaining energy missing from the commercial :|
I'm sure it was the writing and not the acting though :wink:
word count: 56
"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific." -- Lily Tomlin

hmfrongillo
Fan

Post by hmfrongillo »

You're right, I just saw it too! He looked awesome. They could have written a better commercial though, I agree. But still, that's an awesome accomplishment for him! I clapped after lol even though I'm home alone :P
word count: 40

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

If anyone missed it or is in a country where you weren't able to see it, you can check out TJ's Super Bowl commercial here, on MySpace:

TJ's cars.com ad

Just scroll down to where they list the various quarters, and expand the section of 3rd quarter commercials. Click on the one that says Cars.com -- there were two ads for the company, one in the 2nd quarter, and one in the 3rd quarter; TJ's is the 3rd quarter.

hee hee ... witch doctor. *shakes head, laughing* Silly.

I loved seeing him on screen again. Though it makes me miss him and the rest of the Bones gang all the more.

And how about that Tom Petty? "I'm freeeeeee, free fallin'!" :D

Moderator note: this doesn't seem to show up on the link any more but you can find the ad on the clips section of the main site!
word count: 154

XrayVixen
Fan

Post by XrayVixen »

Yay! You got it too. I was just about to post a link when you beat me to the punch. Ha ha! I'll be watching it over and over... :lol:
To everyone who didn't see it before- ENJOY!
word count: 39
"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific." -- Lily Tomlin

bonesaddict11
Super Fan

Post by bonesaddict11 »

Sweet. TJ's in the superbowl. kinda. Haha.
I finally got a chance to watch a lot of TJ's commercials on youtube. Somebody loaded them, finally.
Yay for Tj!!
:mrgreen:
word count: 30