Pictures!

Sightings, articles, media, pictures.
SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Re: New TJ Photo

Post by SmackyKennedy »

:romance-heartsthree: *Sticks in my "stuff to try drawing" folder* Thanks, Ali!
word count: 10
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

~*Ali*~
Super Fan

Post by ~*Ali*~ »

There's alot going on texture wise. It will really be a challenge. Can't wait to see it.
word count: 19

llamalah
Fan

Post by llamalah »

Thanks for posting this Ali.

Another lovely lovely photo!
word count: 9

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Cute!
word count: 1

kimizcute

Post by kimizcute »

Is it me, or does TJ kinda look like Chuck Norris in some of his photos ;) *cheezy grin*
word count: 18

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Fox So Fresh 2011 photoshoot photo

Post by skftex »

Posting this here because I don't have a good quality version yet. :) Love the jacket. And the smile. :)

Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Re: Fox So Fresh 2011 photoshoot photo

Post by TJ4ever »

Uhhhh ....ehhhh... what did I want to write??? ehhhh..... ok...

WOW :!: :!: :!:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
word count: 11
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Another one. I really, really like this one for some reason. And I STILL LOVE LOVE that jacket! LOL
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

What's not to like? :wink: :romance-inlove: I love the leather too.
word count: 10
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

I think he looks handsome, but it's also a great shot because he's looking you right in the eyes with that face-forward angle. It's highly attractive.

:D
word count: 30
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Pictures!

Post by SmackyKennedy »

I am not sure where this person got them from, but if you go to this person's tumblr and scroll down you'll see some delicious new pictures of everyone.

They are first up as I type this but she may blog a bunch of stuff in the meantime. :)

http://april30lin.tumblr.com/
word count: 54

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Re: Pictures!

Post by skftex »

Unless I'm missing something on that page, those are not new pictures. Pretty sure that some of them either are in the gallery or were at one time before I had to prune due to photo limitations. But I did try to put everything back once we got more photo capabilities so if they aren't there I'll put them back when I have a chance. :)

EDIT: Okay apparently they weren't in the gallery anymore, missed putting them back up so I have them all in the SHOTS gallery now.
word count: 93

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

I did check the gallery before I posted because my 1st thought was they probably swiped them from here...In which case I would have politely asked them to credit the images. :D
word count: 32

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Cool! I like the new (to me) photos! :)
word count: 8
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Ah Ang, that is nice of you to want them to give credit but these sorts of photos are often everywhere so they could have gotten them from anywhere (though apparently these aren't as widespread as others). The Douglas Abel pictures haven't been shared many places, and someone using those should credit that it is a Douglas Abel photo, and then the photos in the Shuffle gallery belong to me (the slightly orange ones HAHA), or some belong to the Theatre Junkies and shouldn't be used without permission from them-I even asked for permission before putting them on this site, just because they have TJ in them doesn't mean I have a right to post them! Those are the photos I can spot right away as being taken from the site, and it does bother me when people just use them without saying where they got them.

Even the photo shoot TJ did exclusively for the site, he ended up posting a lot of them on myspace a long time ago, and then on Facebook so it'd be impossible to know where people found them these days.

I will admit, I've thought about starting to watermark photos but it just pains me to have to put a watermark over TJ's face just to keep people honest. LOL

Oh and in case anyone is curious, these photos are from spring/summer 2010. :D
word count: 239

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

So which pic did he do specifically for the site, the one in the header?
word count: 15
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Actually Kathy he did a whole photo shoot for the site, the photos in the TJ in his city gallery.
word count: 20

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

All the "TJ, in his city!" photos were done for this site, I believe. Right, Sharon? He wanted to share a bit of where he lived (L.A.), in an artfully done way.

We all debated about which ones were our favorites. :D

Oops! Jinx! I answered at the same time as Sharon, but she beat me to it by seconds. :icon-mrgreen:
word count: 60
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

:text-woo:
word count: 0

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Cool! They're all very artistic photos. The ones with the giant afro wig make me laugh!! :icon-lol:
word count: 17