Pictures!

Sightings, articles, media, pictures.
TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Re: Pictures

Post by TJ4ever »

The "pimp" pictures are really hilarious!
But I LOVE the "neon" pics! Really hot! :)

Simone
word count: 15
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

bonesaddict11
Super Fan

Post by bonesaddict11 »

Pimp. Haha, wow. TJ is a funny funny funny man.
First we have the gangster, then the pimp, what's next? :D
word count: 21

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Well, in glancing over his photographs, I see we've got a Jester.

Hmm... The Gangster, the Pimp and his Jester. Sounds like a very bizarre independent film to me. :mrgreen:

P.S.
M Team, are there any other Jester photos coming? I really love the look TJ chose for that one. With the bright stripes and the length of scarf and the funky hat... it's a fun image, colorful and unusual, yet he looks very coooool in that particular pose. :D

I like it!
word count: 84

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

soooooo...
Give me a T, give me a J
and give me a train track.
To the gallery, Batman!
word count: 19
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Callieach
Fan

Post by Callieach »

*happy sigh*
Just when I thought I couldn't adore him any more...
word count: 13
xox.

"I am not a party trick!"

XrayVixen
Fan

Post by XrayVixen »

Yeah, I am totally diggin' the track photos where he looks pensive, hand on chin. And of course, ahem, there is the posterior view... 8)
word count: 24
"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific." -- Lily Tomlin

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

LOL!
word count: 1

bonesaddict11
Super Fan

Post by bonesaddict11 »

very very nice.

more! :mrgreen:
word count: 4

melmdr
Fan

Post by melmdr »

All of you are lucky ! because in France we haven't poster of Bones :( and if we're it's just 1 or 2, i only find 2 since the show start and only with the cast !

sorry for my english is not verry good !
word count: 45

Callieach
Fan

Post by Callieach »

Hey there, melmdr, et bienvenue au forum. (J'assume que car tu est de france, tu parle la francais. Est-ce que j'ai raison?)

Hope you enjoy the lovely sights of TJ and stick around to chat. ;)
word count: 38
xox.

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

OK, first things first, everyone seen the last of our 'city' pics?
The 'zebra' shots are up in the gallery and, like all the others, they are to die for.

Deuxièmement, salut melmdr! Ravie de te voir. Ton anglais est excellent, ne t'en fais pas, de toute façon je suis prof de français et d'allemand et j'essaierai de te servir en interprète s'il y a quelque chose que tu ne comprends pas. J'espère que tu t'amuseras chez nous. Tu viens d'ou?
Il ne faut pas faire trop attention a Callieach. C'est une folle! :) ;)
word count: 106

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

A big Bonjour to melmdr! :D

And that, I'm afraid, is almost entirely the extent of my French knowledge, other than from songs. ;) But I'm sure we can find a way to communicate with each other. And maybe you or Steph or Callie can teach me some French phrases, fumbling though I'm certain I will be.

Steph, I'll get back to you on the pictures, within the Calendar Boy thread, as soon as I have more time to browse them and narrow it down to five choices. *shakes head* That is not going to be easy! *GRIN* For tonight, though, it's getting late so I better get to bed. Sweet dreams, all!
word count: 116

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

I trust you guys won't expect me to post in French the whole time without some kind of considerate translation for the rest of the gang (that was a bit of a deviation from the norm of being 'on holiday' from work anyway!).

If I can speak any of the language in question, however, I'll do my best to welcome newbies in it to help them feel at home. And I certainly would like some gentle instruction from others too.

I think people need to be warned about Callie in every language we can manage, quite frankly. :twisted:
word count: 99

Callieach
Fan

Post by Callieach »

Steph! Why didn't I know you were a French teacher?! sdkghsldkghls. Oh mon freaking dieu!

Secondly, what's this about having to give warning of me in every possible language? If you remember, I was the one who was trying to write the forum-goers here as not-so-crazy, and you kept proving me wrong. :P

And because we're in this topic on this site: GUH. The latest shirt makes me chuckle, but TJ's poses and expressions are as swoon-worthy as ever.
word count: 86
xox.

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Callieach wrote:Steph! Why didn't I know you were a French teacher?! sdkghsldkghls. Oh mon freaking dieu!
Well your French is nothing to be ashamed of. I'm sure I put all this out on the sofa at some stage :? exposing my deepest secrets etc? And I must have mentioned the hell of the last few weeks doing oral exams and marking, and that I'm currently on vacation recuperating therefrom? You'll be glad to hear I haven't got a single pupil your age with quite your insights and maturity, but then mine are exclusively adolescent men ... :wink:
Callieach wrote:Secondly, what's this about having to give warning of me in every possible language? If you remember, I was the one who was trying to write the forum-goers here as not-so-crazy, and you kept proving me wrong. :P
This is true. I just like annoying you. *shrug*
Callieach wrote:And because we're in this topic on this site: GUH. The latest shirt makes me chuckle, but TJ's poses and expressions are as swoon-worthy as ever.
oooohhhh yes!
Btw. I notice one of my favourites isn't up in the gallery just now; remember the one where he's leaning on the car, the one they first showed us here? I want it on that calendar!!
word count: 223

XrayVixen
Fan

Post by XrayVixen »

So how do we know from what criteria the pictures will be chosen for his calendar? I for one want to see his gorgeous smile more! There's just something terrific about the light in his eyes or the crinkles in his face when he's smiling :mrgreen: Of course, we are all loving his smouldering glances and his ruggedly handsome poses and his comedic choice to pose w/ the pimp-a-licious fro! I know that TJ will be represented in every possible flattering way-- he has so many facets. Love that!!! *sigh*
word count: 93
"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific." -- Lily Tomlin

XrayVixen
Fan

Post by XrayVixen »

Ok, I just now noticed the pics of TJ in the striped shirt and fedora. He has one of these pics posted over at Myspace but nothing like the eye-candy posted in the gallery here!
I love this look! It's almost like you expect him to break into the dance that Mel Gibson did to "I Won't Dance" in the movie "What Women Want" (which our TJ was also in!). Ever notice how handsome men with electric blue eyes look so good in a fedora...? *SIGH*
My heart's all aflutter!
word count: 94

melmdr
Fan

Post by melmdr »

Callieach wrote:Hey there, melmdr, et bienvenue au forum. (J'assume que car tu est de france, tu parle la francais. Est-ce que j'ai raison?)

Hope you enjoy the lovely sights of TJ and stick around to chat. ;)
Hey i talk french, i live in france !
ThyneAlone wrote:
Deuxièmement, salut melmdr! Ravie de te voir. Ton anglais est excellent, ne t'en fais pas, de toute façon je suis prof de français et d'allemand et j'essaierai de te servir en interprète s'il y a quelque chose que tu ne comprends pas. J'espère que tu t'amuseras chez nous. Tu viens d'ou?
Il ne faut pas faire trop attention a Callieach. C'est une folle! :) ;)
Merci beaucoup ! j'habites donc en France ! I live next to Paris,more exactly in the city next to Versailles. :wink:

And thanks everyone !
word count: 149

Ellen
Super Fan

Tj's new photos!

Post by Ellen »

Ok then everyone!
What do we think? :D
I think it's great! Hopefully we'll be seeing more like that one soon.
:)

xxx
word count: 23
"What if it doesn't end like that? What if it doesn't go wrong?"-Dr Jack Hodgins

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Re: Tj's new photo!

Post by TJ4ever »

I just love it! Can't wait to see the other ones!
Simone
word count: 13
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.