Your aliases - do I know you?

New arrivals, including the hello threads and the sofa.
TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Re: Your aliases - do I know you?

Post by TJ4ever »

willowwood wrote: Oh yeah! James Marsters is totally awesome and such a Sweetheart! I've lost count, but I think I've meet him myself about 10 times altogether now, including in concert (have you ever seen/heard him sing?) and agree that he can be very forthcoming with the hugs.....and kisses if your lucky ;).
Hi Wil, thanks for the link! Already bookmarked it and will check it out, soon!
Unfortunately never got a kiss from James :( ;). Got 3 photos with him and one time - really out of the blue and completely surprising - he huged me. Oh, and one time I danced with him! I think the song was Jump Around or so! Great!
Yes, I´ve heard/seen him sing. He was in Berlin 2004 with GotR. Really great fun! Was a great evening! All my friends from Berlin were there, too, and after the concert we hang out and talked for hours. Had a lot of fun! (I´ve already said that! :wink: ) Unfortunately we´ve lost track a bit!

Simone
word count: 173
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Excellent board wil. You must be counting the moments till Torchwood S2 premiere in a week! Viewing a well-established forum reminded me that I now want to cobble some posting rules together for this rather more embryonic board. As a small group it's easy to maintain a relaxed hold on the forums but as numbers grow you definitely need hard and fast rules about what can and can't be here, etiquette etc. Watch this space!
word count: 78
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Embryonic. That's a good word, Steph. :D

I'll be looking out for those posting rules -- go, you Super Mod, you!

(Hee.)
word count: 22

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Sinkwriter72 wrote:Embryonic. That's a good word, Steph. :D
Had to look it up! Thanks, leo.org! :)
word count: 17

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

willowwood
Fan

Post by willowwood »

Callieach wrote:Willowwood! Are you trying to say that you can ever have enough of me?! I am shocked and appaled!
rotflmao
TJ4ever wrote:Yes, I´ve heard/seen him sing. He was in Berlin 2004 with GotR. Really great fun! Was a great evening!
Yeah I got to see GotR a couple of times, and as you said they were alot of fun. So you've never seen him sing on his own? or listened to one of his solo albums? Oh you definitely should. I noticed on your MySpace page (where I've friended you back of course) that you said you liked travelling to London.....maybe one of the years you could coincide your trip with when JM is doing a solo gig over here ;)
ThyneAlone wrote:Excellent board wil. You must be counting the moments till Torchwood S2 premiere in a week!
Oh yes! We (my Mom is an even bigger fan of JM than I am) are very much awaiting Torchwood next week, especially considering all the clips/photos/screencaps and hype that's been surfacing over the past couple of days about it. I swear I haven't seen the JM fandom be so hyper in a very long time.......in fact it's really making me miss having the chance to fangirl over Bones. Damn I can't wait for new episodes *sigh*
word count: 230
Wil xxx

Bugs_n_Slime (A community for fans of Jack Hodgins)

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

willowwood wrote:So you've never seen him sing on his own? or listened to one of his solo albums? Oh you definitely should. I noticed on your MySpace page (where I've friended you back of course) that you said you liked travelling to London.....maybe one of the years you could coincide your trip with when JM is doing a solo gig over here ;)
Thanks for the add! Yes I heard him sing on his own at a convention! So great! Also bought the DVD of his concert in 2004 in London (Halloween) and bought of course "Civilized Man"! So great! :) Don´t have the new one, yet! Maybe there is a chance this year to see him live again, when he is in the UK!
word count: 128

willowwood
Fan

Post by willowwood »

TJ4ever wrote:Maybe there is a chance this year to see him live again, when he is in the UK!
*whispers* April 26th - May 4th according to his official website (incase you don't already know). Even though it hasn't actually been said what he's doing yet, I don't doubt a gig will be in there somewhere lol.
word count: 61
Wil xxx

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Yes, read that, too. When he´s in London I´ll try to make it!
word count: 15

blue_eyes
Fan

Post by blue_eyes »

well i'm blue eye's here, pretty green eye on the anti bone yard, irishcsifan26 on youtube(my other account was deleted) and i 'm irishcsifan everywhere else (live journal bebo etc)
word count: 33
"COCENTRATE ON WHAT CANNOT LIE. THE EVIDENCE" GIL GRISSOM

willowwood
Fan

Post by willowwood »

Hey! blue_eyes, you're irishcsifan over on LJ. NO WAY! I didn't realise you posted over here to! *waves* :D
word count: 21
Wil xxx

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Now that *crosses arms triumphantly, looks smug* is why I created this thread. Now you can recognise your friends even under their heavier disguises. Go me!

PS Maeve - still looking at your youtube stuff under its new name..
word count: 38

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Hey blue_eyes! I didn't know you were also irishcsifan -- I was just reading one of your comments on (I think it was) 206_bones, the other day. Should I start singing "It's a Small World"? ;)

Delighted to see you posting around here as well.
word count: 47

blue_eyes
Fan

Post by blue_eyes »

ThyneAlone wrote:Now that *crosses arms triumphantly, looks smug* is why I created this thread. Now you can recognise your friends even under their heavier disguises. Go me!

PS Maeve - still looking at your youtube stuff under its new name..

Sorry no vids. i kinda don't want my account to be suspended again. what i was doing was kinda illegal anyway. now if someone could teach me how to do a fan vid it would be great. i have all these great songe in my head but no clue how to do a fan vid.
word count: 96
"COCENTRATE ON WHAT CANNOT LIE. THE EVIDENCE" GIL GRISSOM

late_heart
Fan

Post by late_heart »

*waves wildly to wil and callieach*

Over at LJ I'm lostakasha. I wasn't going to out myself, given my um... fascinations over there, but I won't tell if you won't tell. :twisted:

I'm Lost Akasha on Myspace, but I haven't found T.J.'s page yet ... copperwash signed up this week and is blogging over there, so I signed up to read her page but I'm totally lost!
word count: 74
...he remains Hodgins of the unstoppable libido, with the constantly coiling Kundalini, the freaky twist of mystic master meets geekzilla. He’s still a poet, a shaman of the weird, and he’s in there, somewhere...

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

You're lostakasha! <<claps and jumps up & down>> Fab! I had no idea. Yet another good writer. Pleased to see you again and to have a more rounded picture of you! ;)

PS you want
http://www.myspace.com/TJTHYNE
word count: 39

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

PLEA
Can those of you who have MySpaces pleeeeeease post full addresses here? Either MySpace has an impenetrable search facility or I just can't use it efficiently. Can't find you, so gimme a link!
word count: 36

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

This is mine. Is that what you had in mind, Steph, or do you need me to actually post the link in full view?

I confess I haven't actually used the 'blog' feature on MySpace yet. I read other people's, but I haven't posted any of my own. Usually when I post a thought, it's on my LiveJournal page. But people are welcome to visit and comment or add me, if they like. The more, the merrier! :D
word count: 81

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

No that's fine, as long as I can get there! Thanks Sherry!
word count: 13

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Here's mine once again, in case you need it as well.

http://www.myspace.com/gldn1960

Steph, are you finally getting on MySpace???? I sure hope so!
word count: 28
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Mmmm, still not entirely convinced I'd ever use it properly. I mean, obviously I use it at the moment to catch up with friends' news, but seeing as I would barely ever have the time to blog and certainly no time to devote to getting a page looking decent with a reasonable amount of info on it, it still doesn't seem very worthwhile joining. I'll continue to mull it over.
word count: 73